+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone else been reading about...

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Has anyone else been reading about...

Mexico's double standards when it comes to illegal immigrants? I have read numerous articles lately about how Mexico is tough on illegals that are trying to come into their country, yet they praise their illegals who are coming into our country. It is such a joke. They know that when their people come to our country, they will get the kickbacks from their hard work. Yet, they punish those who try to do the same in their country because they know it would be a drain. It is such a joke, we need to just kick them all out and punish Vicente Fox for being such a snake about this whole thing.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: Has anyone else been reading about...

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    Mexico's double standards when it comes to illegal immigrants? I have read numerous articles lately about how Mexico is tough on illegals that are trying to come into their country, yet they praise their illegals who are coming into our country. It is such a joke. They know that when their people come to our country, they will get the kickbacks from their hard work. Yet, they punish those who try to do the same in their country because they know it would be a drain. It is such a joke, we need to just kick them all out and punish Vicente Fox for being such a snake about this whole thing.
    Why do you think they leave such a country? If they liked it there, they would still be there.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

On a dove hunt in Mexico last year four of us (all La. Tech guys) were stopped on the way to one of our fields at a "police checkpoint". they searched our vehicle and "confiscated" our "illegal contriband" of a case of pepsi, two packs of smokes, three cans of Copenhagen, two cases of beer, all of our cash, two credit cards, three shirts, our baseball caps, and two of our leather belts. All of the policemen were either drunk or high and I was genuinely frightened. Our guide service apologized and said he would report it but he did not seem to be surprised. Mexico is one screwed up place and I don't want any more of them coming over here and I'm sure not going back there.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

We need to continue to keep the pressure on Congress to secure our borders and to enact policies that favor the United States, not Mexico. The recent immigration bill passed by the Senate was a sell out of the American people. Totally unacceptable, and they should be hearing from us loud and clear that they will be held accountable for their betrayal.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BUZDAWG
    We need to continue to keep the pressure on Congress to secure our borders and to enact policies that favor the United States, not Mexico. The recent immigration bill passed by the Senate was a sell out of the American people. Totally unacceptable, and they should be hearing from us loud and clear that they will be held accountable for their betrayal.
    ABSOLUTELY!!

STAND UP FOR AMERICA BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg
    Why do you think they leave such a country? If they liked it there, they would still be there.
    I think you're missing the point. It's not about whether or not Mexico is a good place to live. It's the double standard of Vicente Fox.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    I think you're missing the point. It's not about whether or not Mexico is a good place to live. It's the double standard of Vicente Fox.
    I understand that. I know Mexico has a double standard. I know the Mexican government is very bad in a lot of ways. What I was disagreeing with on my last post was that we should not take it out on hard working people because the policies of Fox. It is the policies of their government from which they are fleeing.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I understand that. I know Mexico has a double standard. I know the Mexican government is very bad in a lot of ways. What I was disagreeing with on my last post was that we should not take it out on hard working people because the policies of Fox. It is the policies of their government from which they are fleeing.

Hardworking? Maybe. Criminal? Definitely. First they break our laws by entering the country illegally and then set about stealing our citizens' social security numbers to get jobs. I can not see people who so easily become felons to be an asset to our country. Every economist who testified before Congress on the financial impact of this illegal immigration stated that it is a drain on our country. The list of negatives for the USA far outweighs any positives in this situation. The only ones who are benefiting are greedy business and the economy of Mexico. We should be putting the concerns of the United States ahead of the concerns of Mexico. The Mexican government isn't going to do a thing for its "hard working people" until we stop giving them unfettered access to our country.

Quote Originally Posted by BUZDAWG
    Hardworking? Maybe. Criminal? Definitely. First they break our laws by entering the country illegally and then set about stealing our citizens' social security numbers to get jobs. I can not see people who so easily become felons to be an asset to our country. Every economist who testified before Congress on the financial impact of this illegal immigration stated that it is a drain on our country. The list of negatives for the USA far outweighs any positives in this situation. The only ones who are benefiting are greedy business and the economy of Mexico. We should be putting the concerns of the United States ahead of the concerns of Mexico. The Mexican government isn't going to do a thing for its "hard working people" until we stop giving them unfettered access to our country.
    You're right. Most are here illegally. They should be here legally. We need reform to allow these people into our country. Immigration has historically been vital to our country's economy.

Again, what we are currently doing is nuts. I don't argue that. It can't go on like it is.

What I am saying is that our "legal" workforce is too lazy and inefficient. You can call the people who hire these people greedy, but the truth is, the lazy manual labor "legal" work force in the US is who is really greedy. Mexicans can frame a house in a fraction of the time that most US laborers can do the same job. We have become soft, and the competition from hungry people is doing us good. There is no wonder people are afraid of these guys. If allowed in legally, they would put a lot of lazy people out of business.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

I watched 100 people from 42 countries become naturalized citizens last night at the Redbirds baseball game.

I was great to hear them swear an oath of allegience to the United States, so help them God.

Then the whole crowd joined in to sing "God Bless America."

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    Exactly, Fox makes champs out of the illegal immigrants that are coming into the US, and in the next breathe, he is condemning those who come into his country. The US needs to take teh same exact policy Mexico does, then we will see some crying out of Fox. We can just tell him that we followed his example.

Exactly, Fox makes champs out of the illegal immigrants that are coming into the US, and in the next breathe, he is condemning those who come into his country. The US needs to take teh same exact policy Mexico does, then we will see some crying out of Fox. We can just tell him that we followed his example.
    Fox is wrong. However, to punish hard workers because of what Fox did is to cut of your nose to spite your face, because it is punishing our country more than it is the immigrants.

In any event, Fox is a lame duck. We don't need to punish him now. He will be out of office before any reprisals could take effect.

Fox is wrong. However, to punish hard workers because of what Fox did is to cut of your nose to spite your face, because it is punishing our country more than it is the immigrants.

In any event, Fox is a lame duck. We don't need to punish him now. He will be out of office before any reprisals could take effect.
    We should punish illegals period (hard working, lazy, or indifferent). We are mostly to blame for this for letting this crap happen for so long and not doing anything to stop it.

We should punish illegals period (hard working, lazy, or indifferent). We are mostly to blame for this for letting this crap happen for so long and not doing anything to stop it.
    They shouldn't be illegal. You are advocating making all immigrants illegal because Fox is an ass.

Again, we agree that the current system is crap. I just don't agree with your solution of punishing potential immigrants because of the policies of an ass.

They shouldn't be illegal. You are advocating making all immigrants illegal because Fox is an ass.

Again, we agree that the current system is crap. I just don't agree with your solution of punishing potential immigrants because of the policies of an ass.
    What the hell are you talking about? I am talking about people that came into this country illegally, I dont know what you are talking about when you say shouldnt be illegal or all immigrants. I am talking about illegal immigrants that dont have ITINs and dont have papers to be in this country. Those who chose to ignore the law and just waltz into our country unannounced.

+ Reply to Thread