+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Blue icon... work in progress...

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

The Blue icon... work in progress...

Here's a Dog icon David had a guy working on that I put some touches on...

The Logo I designed:

Here's a T-Shirt using the logo I designed....

(front)

(back)

Let us know what you think... The T-Shirt can be any color...

JFord

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Re: The Blue icon... work in progress...

The Tech logo on the icon doesn't really look natural to me. It might look better without the state T on there at all.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

ok i guess my logo went out the window . . . i like the bulldog but not the tech logo placement
    Last edited by Jen_Leigh; 07-03-2006 at 12:21 AM.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

First I am not part of the Blue so my opinion does not mean a whole lot here but here it is.
    The "Dawg" logo looks nice BUT it does not give the Blue any recognition. (ex. The Coca Cola "wave" is known around the world. But would it have been known if the words Coca Cola where not written next to it? or The NBC peacock is very recognizable but I don't think people would associate the peacock with NBC unless the original advertising had,which they did, NBC written above the peacock. what about all car manufactures and their emblems?) My point is people need to know who you are. If the name of your group is "the Blue" it needs to be used.

So why not incorporate both logos together? Maybe take the state T off of the Dawg and put jfords logo above the dawg and together they make one logo?

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Good point

"T"

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

I like the DAWG!

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Shouldnt the Blue's t-shirt be blue?

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I was under the impression that the Blue has already voted on an official logo?

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla
    I was under the impression that the Blue has already voted on an official logo?
    did we?

JFord

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

yea the one i made we decided it at that meeting you were unable to attend.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

That's why I sent out the email.. to get yall's feedback.... Personally feel we need an iconic picture that will represent us.. see Litemans post.. I totally agree with what he said, we use both the logo that says "the Blue" in conjunction with the Dawg. IMO. However I'm not a dictator, so well see how it goes over with everyone... Just a fun fact, every major ports team in baseball football and basketball has their name in their own font as well as a logo. the J-E-T-S are the only ones that spell their name out in their logo.

"T"

Send me an email with your vote, I'm keeping the official tally of the Blue votes..

"T"

Votes from the Blues so far (after recently checing my email):

Yes: 6
    No: 1

Outside votes: Unanimous Yes

"T"

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

I am kind of confused on what yes and no means and what is happening to the agreed upon logo. Are we keeping the one from the meeting? Does the icon have any impact on the logo?

i don't care what we do with it ya'll just have to ler me know so i can re-do the site templates i made

+ Reply to Thread