+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Blue icon... work in progress...

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Re: The Blue icon... work in progress...

They're gonna be used together... go back and read the post liteman submitted, it explains it perfectly. All I want to know right now is if yall like the bulldog... one step at a time yall one step at a time. LOL

"T"

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Aight so I like the bulldog but I stand by my previous statement that I don't like the state T on the bulldog.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

me either the state t is misplaced but i like the dog it just needs one or two things fixed about it

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Yeah, I redid some stuff today... looking better all the time...

"T"

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

great!! send me the final when you get all the votes so i can get back to work on the site!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T
    They're gonna be used together... go back and read the post liteman submitted, it explains it perfectly. All I want to know right now is if yall like the bulldog... one step at a time yall one step at a time. LOL

"T"
    Speaking of brands and images, I thought I was looking at a New England Patriot helmet logo at first.
    For what it's worth, guys, it does grow on me, though. Keep on keeping on.
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Seeing how the Dawg was done, and if you want to incorporate "the Blue", which I think is wise since the dawg itself doesn't signify "the blue", thi is a roughlook at how I would make it. Now I know this doesn't look great, but I am no graphic designer.:icon_wink I would slide "the Blue" logo in under the Dawg like this. I would also get rid of the state and t from the dawg. I know I left the "the" off, but I couldn't figure out how to rotate it in photoshop, but you should get the idea.
    Attached Images Attached Images

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by firedog
    Seeing how the Dawg was done, and if you want to incorporate "the Blue", which I think is wise since the dawg itself doesn't signify "the blue", thi is a roughlook at how I would make it. Now I know this doesn't look great, but I am no graphic designer.:icon_wink I would slide "the Blue" logo in under the Dawg like this. I would also get rid of the state and t from the dawg. I know I left the "the" off, but I couldn't figure out how to rotate it in photoshop, but you should get the idea.
    so you know how to rotate it, its under edit, then transform.

JFord

Big Dog DrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to all

That is a really nice looking logo. It reminds me of the Patriots logo.

One thing you may want to consider is that right now (assuming you loose the state-T logo) is that you will only have the one piece of red for the collar. I don't know if it costs extra to print in two colors versus just one color (on a t-shirt) but if it does you may want to just go with a blue and white (or whatever background color) collar.

Or you could add some more red. Although the red collar does look good and may be worth it to keep it there. Maybe you could print "The" in red or something.

Anyway, just wanted to chime in and say that it looks really great!

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jford
    so you know how to rotate it, its under edit, then transform.

JFord
    What font are ya'll using for "the Blue"?

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by firedog
    What font are ya'll using for "the Blue"?
    It's one I DLed, I'll get back to you on the name. You like?

JFord

All good ideas that we have done/are doing to make the dog what will eventually be a shirt/document/advertisement ready logo. Yall's comments are really great, so keep them coming and we'll keep rolling out prototypes!

"T"

the font i used on the logo that was choosen is Poplar std i downloaded it from www.dafont.com

Quote Originally Posted by jford
    It's one I DLed, I'll get back to you on the name. You like?

JFord
    Yep.

Puppy Kenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the ears Kenzie Leigh's Avatar

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since I posted but it wouldn't let me on the site forever! Anyhow....I'm loving the dog you guys have chosen...it looks great! I also agree with the fact that our logo should be recognizable by everyone, not only at TECH, but everyone in the WAC!

+ Reply to Thread