+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Blue icon... work in progress...

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Re: The Blue icon... work in progress...

Here's a bit of an update on the logo and the dog/dawg:

the font used is Steiner.

Let's here the suggestions...

JFord

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I suggest "hear" to replace "here." The logo looks good though.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla
    I suggest "hear" to replace "here." The logo looks good though.
    Ha, yes I'm a college grad...

JFord

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

the ony thing that bothers me is the space by the bulldogs shoulder between the collar and the shoulder

Puppy Kenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the ears Kenzie Leigh's Avatar

The T on the state sign thingy looks like it's just put there as a space holder...not like it's really important. And I agree with Jen about the collar and shoulder space. However, other than that i like it a lot!

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Yeah, close up that gap and we're good... Try putting the dog ontop of the font...

"T"

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Yeah, try putting the dawg on top of the font like I was trying to do.:icon_wink

Here's the old one, I personally think it gives balance having the logo on top, because of the gap under the hind portion of the Dog, and I could not get the way Firedog suggested it to look good.

New One:

JFord

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

nah dude i like it much better on the bottom it is more balanced . . . and sorry for pointing out the space by the collar but it was KILLING ME!!!

Puppy Kenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the ears Kenzie Leigh's Avatar

oh man! i really like the font on the bottom!

i think you should close the space between the dog and the letters . . . i tried to do something with the font of the logo that was choosen and also i moved the dog so his front paw is on top of the state t and i left the font alone on the other one
    Attached Images Attached Images

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_Leigh
    i think you should close the space between the dog and the letters . . . i tried to do something with the font of the logo that was choosen and also i moved the dog so his front paw is on top of the state t and i left the font alone on the other one
    I would put a little space between the paw and the T. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by firedog
    I would put a little space between the paw and the T. JMO
    I agree, it looks pretty cheesy with the paw on the T...

JFord

sorry i just thought it was an idea . . .

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

My brother told me he and his wife have some suggestions. First before using the State T logo we need to get it oked through Tech. Second he says "i do like the concept of Blue under the dawg, with the Bl fitting in that notch behind the shoulder... someone just needs to work better to get a nicer font and adjust things to get it to fit."

Finally his wife adds get rid of the drop shadow because "dropshadows are stupid."

+ Reply to Thread