+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Captain Jack Sparrow

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Captain Jack Sparrow

Had a chance to see the newest Pirates movie Last night at the Ruston theater. Best movie this summer!!! I think if anyone was born to play a role in a movie it was Johnny Depp to play Captain Jack Sparrow. I'm not going to spoil it for you but the end was a curveball and will have you counting down till next summer when the next installment comes out. Do yourself a favor and watch this movie this weekend:icon_wink

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Re: Captain Jack Sparrow

yea i knew there was going to be a third one . . . there was a commercial on the other day with a chance to win tickets to the premier of the third one! but i cannot wait to see it

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Great movie with alot more laughs than the first one. Poor dog, but I laughed anyway cause I saw it coming. Can't wait to see the third movie, hint (possible spoiler for the third movie) for movie-goers look for the same type neclaces in the possesion of two different people.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew
    Had a chance to see the newest Pirates movie Last night at the Ruston theater. Best movie this summer!!! I think if anyone was born to play a role in a movie it was Johnny Depp to play Captain Jack Sparrow. I'm not going to spoil it for you but the end was a curveball and will have you counting down till next summer when the next installment comes out. Do yourself a favor and watch this movie this weekend:icon_wink
    Seeing it tonight at 7:00pm, loved the first one, but the news media is all over it saying it is a lot less stellar than advertised, what gives.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg
    Seeing it tonight at 7:00pm, loved the first one, but the news media is all over it saying it is a lot less stellar than advertised, what gives.
    If you really liked the first one you will like this one. Loved the first one loved this one. Difference in my opinion was a little darker, more action and special effects. I personally didnt think it was as funny as the first but I still thought it was down right funny.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg
    If the critics say it sucks, then it is usually good, and vice versa.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

saw it, loved it, can't wait for the next one. lots of pretty good surprises especially towards the end

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

I caught a blurb that Keith Richards will do a cameo in Pirates III as Captain Jack's father. Talk about fitting the part!

Puppy Kenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the ears Kenzie Leigh's Avatar

Oh man you guys! I can't wait to see it! The first one is one of my favorites of all time so I'm really looking forward to this one! Johnny Depp is amazing!

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Saw the movie this afternoon (first time I've seen a show this early in a while). It was good, but I thought it was a pretty decent sized step down from the original. This one is so dark it takes away a bit from the light comedy of the original. Still, worth seeing on the big screen.

I also don't like "to be continued" endings -- especially when not advertised as such.

Always knew the 3rd one was coming, but definitely did not expect to be left hanging like that. I think the dark and comedy were followed up pretty good, though I think barely rates a PG13 rating

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

I think I'm alone, it was boring, too long, too slow... Just plain B - A - D.

JFord

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown

Yes, the movie was long and seemed to try to pack too much action into it, but regardless of that, it was great. I mean so much better than some of the crap that shows up in the movie theatre.

I tried to get tickets in West Monroe on Friday night and all of the shows the whole day were sellouts. I went to the 4 PM show yesterday and it was packed! I just saw where Pirates smashed the three day record for movie openers with 132 million dollars coming in this weekend.

Like many of you, I feel that Johnny D was created for the role of Captain Jack Sparrow. AWESOME!

Can't wait till next summer

Kieth Richards is scheduled to appear in that movie as Jack Sparrow's dad...

Quote Originally Posted by jford
    I think I'm alone, it was boring, too long, too slow... Just plain B - A - D.

JFord
    Maybe not alone but pretty close, since it broke the alltime 3 day record making 132million.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

When the credits rolled, I headed for the exit. Someone PM me and let me know what happens at the end of the credits. Apparently they pulled a Ferris Bueler and I missed it. Arrgh!

+ Reply to Thread