+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Middle East War

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Middle East War

I do believe the full scale Middle Eastern war has begun. Hezbollah has captured some Israeli troops, Israel is going into Lebanon and has lost about 7 troops already, and they are calling up reservist. The ragheads are about to get their shot and once again, they are going to take it right in the ass.

Coupled with Iraq, Afghanistan, Iranian problem, and North Korea, things are coming to a boil.

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

Re: Middle East War

Oh well...as we all know, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Coach Hayes at Captain Shreve, was also my history teacher my senior year. This was in 1989-90 and (I know this is hard to believe) there was trouble brewing in the Middle East. At the end of one class during open discussion time one of us asked about the trouble over there and coach repied, "They have been throwing rocks at each other over there since they crawled down out of the trees and they will never stop!" In all hindsight this bit of country, commonsense wisdom has proven more true than any policy or stand the world has taken towards the Middle East.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

IT's time for Israel to bloody Syria's nose, and good.

In fact, it's way past time.

jmo

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

How do you guys pick a side to be on when talking about war in the middle east? Isn't that like picking a favorite to support in the SEC?

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    ...... Isn't that like picking a favorite to support in the SEC?
    Not hardly. In terms of military power, it's more like picking the Super Bowl champ to pound any team in the Sun Belch.

jmo

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

July 12, 2006, 10:14 PM (GMT+02:00)

DEBKAfile reports: Iran’s national security adviser Ali Larijani flies to Damascus aboad special military plane Wednesday night as war tension builds up around Hizballah kidnap of 2 Israeli soldiers

Larijani is also Iran’s senior nuclear negotiator. He will remain in Damascus for the duration of the crisis in line with the recently Iranian-Syrian mutual defense pact. His presence affirms that an Israeli attack on Syria will be deemed an assault on Iran. It also links the Israeli hostage crisis to Iran’s nuclear standoff with the West.
    The White House released a statement holding Syria and Iran responsible for Hizballah abduction and demanding their immediate and unconditional release.
    The Syrian army has been put on a state of preparedness.
    DEBKAfile’s military sources add that the Iranian air force, missile units and navy are also on high alert.
    DEBKAfile’s counter-terror sources report Hizballah acted on orders from Tehran to open a second front against Israel, partly to ease IDF military pressure on the Hamas in the Gaza Strip. This was in response to an appeal Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal made to the Iranian ambassador to Damascus Mohammad Hassan Akhtari Sunday, July 9.
    DEBKAfile’s Iranian sources report Tehran’s rationale as composed of three parts:
    1. Iran shows the flag as a champion and defender of its ally, Hamas.
    2. Sending Hizballah to open a warfront against Israel is the logical tactical complement to its latest order to go into action against American and British forces in southern Iraq.
    3. Tehran hopes to hijack the agenda before the G-8 summit opening in St. Petersberg, Russia on July 15. Instead of discussing Iran’s nuclear case and the situation in Iraq along the lines set by President George W. Bush, the leaders of the industrial nations will be forced to address the Middle East flare-up
    Any Israeli decision taken at prime minister Ehud Olmert’s high level consultation in Jerusalem Wednesday night must take this turn of events into account before deciding on limited air strikes against Hizballah and Lebanese civil targets without delay.
    Our sources also report that immediately after Nasrallah’s statement to the media, Hizballah’s leaders went into hiding, their bases were evacuated and their fighting strength transferred to pre-planned places of concealment. Ahead of the abduction, Hizballah ordnance and missile stocks were transferred to the Palestinian Ahmed Jibril’s tunnel system at Naama, 30 km south of Beirut, which was built in the 1980s by East German engineers.
    The Israel navy has long tried to smash this coastal underground fortress from the sea without success.
    Israel began calling up an armored division, air crews and technicians from the reserves Wednesday night. DEBKAfile’s military experts: If Israel’s leaders opt for an anti-Hizballah operation on the lines of Operation Summer Rain against Hamas in the Gaza Strip, the IDF can expect the same measure of success as it has had in recovering Gilead Shalit and ending the Qassam missiles barrage

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

You have to love this letter to PM Olmert. I am afraid I agree with him about this ADM's stance on Israel up to this point. Land for peace is a joke with the Arabs. Israel needs to turn to the LORD instead of crazy land deals. Of course we all know where this is headed.

Subject: Copy of 7/12/06 letter to Prime Minister Ehud Olmert

July 12, 2006

Dear Mr. Olmert:

As a Committed Born-Again Christian, a Baptist Pastor, and a Dedicated
    Christian-Zionist, Sir, I write relative to Israel's untenable position of
    continued acquiescence to the wishes of the present US Presidential
    Administration, the EU, the UK, the UN, etc., vis-à-vis your existential
    dangers with the same Islamic Terror folks the USA now fights in Afghanistan
    and Iraq.

Mr. Prime Minister, with all due respect, news I read from Israel states
    unequivocally that the IDF knew ahead of time of both the Hamas and
    HizBallah kidnap operations, but maybe not exactly where, so that the two
    operations against the IDF came "not as a surprise!"

Mr. Olmert, that HizBallah commando force which transferred from its Baalbek
    base managed to infiltrate the northern border, lie in wait for the two
    Israeli Hammer Jeeps patrolling, and then blew them up around 09:00 AM
    Wednesday.

Mr. Olmert, with all due respect, why in the L-D'S NAME did it take six long
    hours for the IDF to respond to the HizBallah attack? In my opinion, Sir -
    and I know you cannot sell potatoes on my opinion - your government has
    allowed this US-EU-UK-UN pressure to turn into a "handcuffing of one hand
    behind the back" for the IDF!

And, Sir, the news I read from Israel is of the strong parallel between the
    HizBallah kidnap-murder operation and the Hamas attack in the killing of two
    IDF soldiers and the kidnapping of Gilead Shalit on June 25th.

Now, Sir, with all due respect, pressure from the US, EU, UK, and UN forced
    your country to evacuate both southern Lebanon earlier and Gaza last year,
    where now, had you and (previously) Mr. Sharon listened to us
    Christian-Zionists in America, you would not presently have to fight a
    two-front war as you now are.

Of course, Sir, your enemies would still be there, but you would not find
    yourself in your present "pickled situation." With what a "hole in the
    boat" the dear Hebrews find themselves! It is almost as if the US, EU, UK,
    and UN are "all" telling you folks, "Just get in the cattle cars again
    without any resistance or fuss...!"

Do not, Mr. Prime Minister, continue to place restrictions upon the IDF when
    striking back against Arab-Islamic Terror enemies common to USA forces in
    Iraq and Afghanistan.

Mr. Olmert, just now I read Osama Hamdan's (Hamas spokesman in Lebanon)
    statement that the HizBallah seizure of those two IDF soldiers yesterday
    strengthens Hamas' position in their negotiations for the release of
    Palestinian, Lebanese, and all Arab captives.

Hamdan states, "What happened has strengthened the issue of the captives,
    and the enemy [Israel] will submit to our choice, which is the exchange of
    the captives in return for the release of its soldiers."

As a poor boy growing up in the Panhandle of Mr. Bush's Texas some sixty-six
    years ago, Sir, I had a father who taught his "house-full-of-boys" sons that
    enemies such as this should be dealt with.

Rattlesnakes were prominent where I grew up. I suppose I have
    killed at least 200 rattlesnakes. We presently have a camp up at Loyal,
    Oklahoma, on which is a seven-acre pond. I know that I have killed over
    twenty cottonmouth water moccasins up there this year alone, Sir.

I do not know that those cottonmouths would kill one of our Windsor
    in the Wilds campers (We have had about 1,000 so far up there this summer.),
    but they would put them in a world of hurt!

Israel now faces Islamic-Rattler-Cottonmouths! It is not time to listen to
    the sputtering, straining-for-justification blather coming from the corrals
    of the leftist, "peace process" categories of thought and word, which
    ultimately will send you "hated Jews" (I refer to you respectfully as
    Hebrews, Sir - but to the Rattlers and Cottonmouths, you are still "hated
    Jews") to the incinerators every time.

Mr. Olmert, Thanks to the dribbling, spiteful, gibberish of the US-EU-UK-UN
    - Labor-"Zionists" with their suicidal havlaga, your country has put itself
    into a position of having now to fight on two fronts.

We Christian-Zionists said, Sir, that the Security Fences would not solve
    your security problems, for they could be tunneled under and fired over!
    That has now happened.

In Gaza and Lebanon, the objective must be, Sir, with all due respect, and
    should be that those Israelis giving orders against the sons of
    Ishmael-Islamic-Terrorists will get it across to them that their terrorism
    "does not pay."

That, Sir, and that only, will change the thinking among the
    Hamas-HizBallah-Arab-Terror "decision-makers."

A Hebrew friend of mine, whose dear Hebrew wife grew up in Egypt, had
    breakfast with me here in Oklahoma City this morning. He (Avi) reminded me
    of the story of the worshippers of Molech in the Tanakh, our Christian Old
    Testament.

Sir, therein, from the Sacred Scriptures, we read Leviticus 20:2: Again,
    thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of
    Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his
    seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land
    shall stone him with stones.

In that verse in the Holy Bible, Sir, the Scriptures taught the Hebrews that
    if they allowed their thinking to turn from G-D ALMIGHTY and began to
    worship the false god of Molech (by allowing their children to die in
    passing through the fires of Molech), those same Hebrew parents were to be
    put to death!

Now it is a different scenario, but GOD ALMIGHTY is still the same, for the
    Scriptures tell both the Hebrew and Christian that HE does not change -
    ever!!!

But, both the Hebrew and the Christian face a common enemy, being the
    idiotic jihadism of militant Islamism! Those parents of the jihadists are
    putting their children to death through the fires of the worship of the
    false god "allah" and his jihadist precepts lain down in their "holy" [sic]
    Qur'an!

A THRICE HOLY G-D, THE L-D G-D OF THE HEBREWS, said to the Hebrews that the
    parents of such nonsense were to be put to death.

Sir, Hit the Islamists where they originate from (as my retired IDF friend,
    Moshe Zar, says), and they will leave you totally alone and in peace.

During World War II, the Nazis blitzed London in 1940. In March of 1943,
    the Brits decided it was payback time, and so they fire-bombed Dresden,
    basically melting it, and slaughtered about 200,000 citizens.

At that time, under Churchill, the Brits were not held by this
    "politically-correct" blather of Tony Blair-George W.-Condi Rice nonsense.

And so, when the Brits put up a statue honoring General "Bomber" Harris for
    what he had done in Dresden, and when the Germans began to whimper about
    that not being "cricket," the Brits told the Germans "to stuff it!"

It is payback time, Mr. Prime Minister. Knock the socks off the Islamic
    Terrorists in both Gaza and Lebanon! Then, and only then, will the Kassams
    and the Kidnapping-murders stop!

May G-d Bless you as you consider what this "hell-deserving,"
    "saved-by-the-blood-of-the-LAMB," old soldier has written.

I am humbly and sincerely, a Yedid and Chaver to the Hebrews!

Jim Vineyard
    Pastor

How do you guys pick a side to be on when talking about war in the middle east? Isn't that like picking a favorite to support in the SEC?
    God's side AUB! God's side. Israel 100% per the Holy Bible.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Interesting.

Just sounds like too many people with no regard for human life.

Interesting.

Just sounds like too many people with no regard for human life.
    I agree.

Those people with no regard for human life are called "suicide bombers" and "terrorists".

STAMP OUT the druggies.

And, go for the dealers, too -- Syria and Iran, etc.

jmo

Too bad war never prevents war.

Only education will end the madness and education will never be allowed in nations dominated by superstition.

Too bad war never prevents war.

Only education will end the madness and education will never be allowed in nations dominated by superstition.
    I do not agree. War can prevent war. Japan and Germany have not taken on the world again and will IMHO not do it again. They learned their lesson.

And education will never be allowed and is always surpressed by nations dominated by evil. Guess which ones those are AUB?

Hello, Beirut.

http://www.forbes.com/home/feeds/afx...fx2875686.html

Hello, Damascus ??

Hello, Tehran ??

jmo

+ Reply to Thread