+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Middle East War

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Re: Middle East War

Spinoza

You have made a mountain out of a mole hill yet again and mistook what I have been trying to get through to you. Per my last post, I told you that I thought it was not worth my concern to try to persuade you that your posts would be taken more seriously if you would stop calling names. My stance is still the same. If you wish to not listen to what I feel is only what I feel is simple advice, then so be it. You continue to want to make this something that it is not. MY POINT IS NOT ABOUT POLITICS which you seem to want to make it. It is a few simple words that I feel would aid you in getting more than a one way conversation on your posts. By the way, I don't wish to kick anybody's ass. Apparently I have made you somewhat angry over a simple suggestion on how to improve getting your message across and want to get into a pissing contest. I have better things to spend my time on than you trying to start a fight such as La Tech sports. By the way, did it ever occur to you that this is primarily a La Tech forum, not just a political forum? Have a good life and try not to get so wound up on small things such as what I have been telling you.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Spinoza,

Out of curiosity, where did you attend college?

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    Spinoza

You have made a mountain out of a mole hill yet again and mistook what I have been trying to get through to you. Per my last post, I told you that I thought it was not worth my concern to try to persuade you that your posts would be taken more seriously if you would stop calling names. My stance is still the same. If you wish to not listen to what I feel is only what I feel is simple advice, then so be it. You continue to want to make this something that it is not. MY POINT IS NOT ABOUT POLITICS which you seem to want to make it. It is a few simple words that I feel would aid you in getting more than a one way conversation on your posts. By the way, I don't wish to kick anybody's ass. Apparently I have made you somewhat angry over a simple suggestion on how to improve getting your message across and want to get into a pissing contest. I have better things to spend my time on than you trying to start a fight such as La Tech sports. By the way, did it ever occur to you that this is primarily a La Tech forum, not just a political forum? Have a good life and try not to get so wound up on small things such as what I have been telling you.
    Sir......

If we were in Bigdog's favorite tavern tonight (but it was somehow @200 years ago)...... I would not hesitate to politely slap your charlatan chin with a gentleman's gauntlet...... Call you a DESPICABLE coward and a dissembler, to your face...... And challenge you to a mortal duel at dawn.

But alas......

This is only an anonymous modern message board...... So I shall have to rest content with simply exposing YOU to myself as a HYPOCRITE, who cowardly continues to refuse to admit that referring to anyone as "despicable" IS IN FACT "name-calling"..... Even by an individaul who so casually continues to throw scatalogical stones from the frail confines of his own "little" glass house.

BTW...... If ever, in the future, I feel the need for YOUR particular brand of forked-tongue "advice" and/or consent...... I'll just call little george at the oval office and deal directly with the commander in chief of all current village idiots.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Spinoza,

Out of curiosity, where did you attend college?
    The University of Illinois.

And now 2 quick questions of curiousity for you.

Did this board exist during all or any of Clinton's term in office?

If so...... Did any of the current board members refer to Clinton as "slick willie" and so forth?

For obvious reasons...... I doubt you will share WWDog's reluctance to answer such easy queries.

And now...... Back to the Middle East thread.

I heard today that Syria has NOW announced its international intention to STOP the flow of arms to hezbollah.

The moment I heard this, I bought a hungry fox to guard my henhouse.

How many days now......

Has it been since Israel foolishly (IMNHO) agreed to the toothless UN cease-fire nonsense.

I watch more CNN, FOX and MSNBC than I need to every day.

Did I miss something?

When were the Israeli soldiers taken by calculated TERRORIST endeavor to begin this TERRORIST CRAP returned?

Today......

Iran has effectively told the UN and little george and the western world to EAT CAMEL DUNG.

Is there any doubt in any rational mind that NOTHING short of a COMPLETE INTERNATIONAL EMBARGO of all Irani oil/oil profits could mean ANYTHING?

Today......

Grim pentagon FACTS regarding Iraq have superimposed a bleak damper on little george's LATEST political effort to hide the reality of his failed Iraq war behind a manufactured effort to equate all efforts to date in Iraq with his still vague and more than obviously ineffective "war againt terrorism".

It appears to me that little george and his merry men have still not learned that it is nearly impossible to FOOL MOST OF THE VOTERS...... EVERY TIME A NATIONAL ELECTION HANGS IN THE BALANCE.

Today......

The little george administration has still not INFORMED China and Russia, IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS, that The United States Of America will no longer allow their manufactured goods to cross American borders EFFECTIVE TOMORROW...... If they do do not immediately agree to an absolute embargo on ALL IRANI OIL by midnight today.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post
    The University of Illinois.

And now 2 quick questions of curiousity for you.

Did this board exist during all or any of Clinton's term in office?

If so...... Did any of the current board members refer to Clinton as "slick willie" and so forth?

For obvious reasons...... I doubt you will share WWDog's reluctance to answer such easy queries.

Yes. (although not on this site and in this current form)

Sometimes. Some Republicans did. Some did'nt.

How did you find this board? (A board that is primarily a Louisiana Tech Athletics board)

I have friends that went to Illinois. ......Good school.

Touchdown Georgia Tech......

notre dame misses a field go. LOL!

Go Tech!!!!!

I have detested notre dame for 38 years.

One might say that I consider notre dame to be "despicable"!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Yes. (although not on this site and in this current form)

Sometimes. Some Republicans did. Some did'nt.

How did you find this board? (A board that is primarily a Louisiana Tech Athletics board)

I have friends that went to Illinois. ......Good school.
    Thanks for the speedy and honest reply, Bigdog......

I had little doubt that the answer would be "sometimes".

Although I never had ANY interest in Clinton's sex life and found all that Monica et al "stuff" politically "DESPICABLE"...... I definitely had a number of occasions during Clinton's 8 years at the helm to refer to him as "slick willie" for political reasons that I considered to be significant national/American concern.

Hell......
    I dare anyone on this board to deny that they would not readily lie under oath...... If they were married to Hillary.

Regarding your other question......

When I finally bought a computer...... I did so primarily to watch stock exchange movements in real time. I eventually learned about stock message board sites and began posting on them. It was not long, however, before I became bored with this generally useless "stocktalk", and began adding my political "off topic" drival on these boards to amuse myself and "stir a few political pots.

I subsequently began trying to find message boards that dealt specifically with real life issues...... But was never able to do so. My computer skills have progressed little since I jumped directly from a nib and parchment to cyberspace.

Throughout all of the above...... I was repeatedly chided by other posters on these dreary stock boards for my excessive OT missives. I responded REPEATEDLY by asking for assistance to find some more appropriate venue in which to play. But none of my seemingly computer skilled bretheren steared me elsewhere. I eventually began to wonder (my ego no doubt) if they actually wanted to get rid of me and my supposedly bothersome missives.

Anyway...... One day I read a reference to this board on one of these stock boards. I typed in the name and found that I was actually able to "navagate" here without much "computer" difficulty. I immediately liked what I read and I enjoyed the friendly and interesting and challenging banter on this baord.

I had no idea that this was a DAWG board...... Nor even a clue as to what a DAWG is.

Not very long after I began posting here...... I was given the distinct impression that most who routinely post here would like me to leave. So I did so. I continued to enjoy reading the posts...... I simply refrained from offering any replies.

And then came the "What is a Christian" thread, and I thought what the hell...... Perhaps a few exChristian thoughts might be of interest to some who post here.

So I offered a few ideas and no one seemed to mind or question again my lack of "DAWG" status. Not until WWDog's last "trapped in a corner of his own making missive" which I have disregarded for more than obvious reasons.

Bottom line, Bigdog......

I honestly like this board.
    I'd like to keep mentioning my never humble thoughts in this mileau.
    I'd like to keep exercising my little grey cells in a forum of consistant conservative challenge.
    And one day...... I would sincerely like to never need to explain again, in any detail...... Why I have opted to post here.

Thanks for the speedy and honest reply, Bigdog......

I had little doubt that the answer would be "sometimes".

Although I never had ANY interest in Clinton's sex life and found all that Monica et al "stuff" politically "DESPICABLE"...... I definitely had a number of occasions during Clinton's 8 years at the helm to refer to him as "slick willie" for political reasons that I considered to be significant national/American concern.

Hell......
    I dare anyone on this board to deny that they would not readily lie under oath...... If they were married to Hillary.

Regarding your other question......

When I finally bought a computer...... I did so primarily to watch stock exchange movements in real time. I eventually learned about stock message board sites and began posting on them. It was not long, however, before I became bored with this generally useless "stocktalk", and began adding my political "off topic" drival on these boards to amuse myself and "stir a few political pots.

I subsequently began trying to find message boards that dealt specifically with real life issues...... But was never able to do so. My computer skills have progressed little since I jumped directly from a nib and parchment to cyberspace.

Throughout all of the above...... I was repeatedly chided by other posters on these dreary stock boards for my excessive OT missives. I responded REPEATEDLY by asking for assistance to find some more appropriate venue in which to play. But none of my seemingly computer skilled bretheren steared me elsewhere. I eventually began to wonder (my ego no doubt) if they actually wanted to get rid of me and my supposedly bothersome missives.

Anyway...... One day I read a reference to this board on one of these stock boards. I typed in the name and found that I was actually able to "navagate" here without much "computer" difficulty. I immediately liked what I read and I enjoyed the friendly and interesting and challenging banter on this baord.

I had no idea that this was a DAWG board...... Nor even a clue as to what a DAWG is.

Not very long after I began posting here...... I was given the distinct impression that most who routinely post here would like me to leave. So I did so. I continued to enjoy reading the posts...... I simply refrained from offering any replies.

And then came the "What is a Christian" thread, and I thought what the hell...... Perhaps a few exChristian thoughts might be of interest to some who post here.

So I offered a few ideas and no one seemed to mind or question again my lack of "DAWG" status. Not until WWDog's last "trapped in a corner of his own making missive" which I have disregarded for more than obvious reasons.

Bottom line, Bigdog......

I honestly like this board.
    I'd like to keep mentioning my never humble thoughts in this mileau.
    I'd like to keep exercising my little grey cells in a forum of consistant conservative challenge.
    And one day...... I would sincerely like to never need to explain again, in any detail...... Why I have opted to post here.

I didn't ask you why you post here to offend or challenge you. I was honestly curious.

Oh and as far as Clinton goes my personal opinion is that most of the Republicans were not interested in Clintons sex life either. They looked at it somewhat in the same way the Govt. did when trying to prosecute Al Capone on income tax evasion. I think they thought this guy is obviously dirty, and they could prove it, but not beyond a reasonable doubt in court ,so they tried to get him on perjury charges. Right or wrong, that's what I think they had in mind.

And BTW I would NEVER lie under oath. BUT I would also NEVER marry Hillary so I don't know if my answer qualifies.

Varsity Bulldog DRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really niceDRay563 is just really nice DRay563's Avatar

I subsequently began trying to find message boards that dealt specifically with real life issues...... But was never able to do so.
    Hey Spinoza, long time no chat.

I thought I might interject here and provide you another such venue, if you wished to join elsewhere:

http://www.christiandiscussionforums.org/v/index.php

This is a place where I post often (although will post less since school is starting soon) and is a place where you will find people from all manner of background. While it is primarily a Christian discussion board (in the sense that most of the topics are related to Christianity), there are also sections where you can post about other religions and even general stuff (like science).

Another place I was invited to post at (by a friend) but have yet to post on is:

www.christianforums.com

Again, this place is primarily Christian, but it's segmented into "Christian only" and "all members welcome" sections, such that you can find a lot of different types of topics. In fact, in their "all members welcome" section, they have a "discussion and debate" section which has these topics:Anyway, I thought you might be interested in searching on these boards to find something more to your liking. You will encounter more theology/philosophy on those boards than on this one, not that that's bad or anything. It's just this one doesn't specialize in theology/philosophy but in sports.

Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by DRay563 View Post
    Hey Spinoza, long time no chat.

I thought I might interject here and provide you another such venue, if you wished to join elsewhere:

http://www.christiandiscussionforums.org/v/index.php

This is a place where I post often (although will post less since school is starting soon) and is a place where you will find people from all manner of background. While it is primarily a Christian discussion board (in the sense that most of the topics are related to Christianity), there are also sections where you can post about other religions and even general stuff (like science).

Another place I was invited to post at (by a friend) but have yet to post on is:

www.christianforums.com

Again, this place is primarily Christian, but it's segmented into "Christian only" and "all members welcome" sections, such that you can find a lot of different types of topics. In fact, in their "all members welcome" section, they have a "discussion and debate" section which has these topics:Anyway, I thought you might be interested in searching on these boards to find something more to your liking. You will encounter more theology/philosophy on those boards than on this one, not that that's bad or anything. It's just this one doesn't specialize in theology/philosophy but in sports.

Daniel
    I apologize for my delay in reply......

And I sincerely appreciate your effort on my behalf......

But I visited your site...... Read the 14 rules...... And easily concluded that I would not last more than 3 honest posts in any such environment, before I was banned for a year and my never humble missive erased forever.

Too bad...... I truly liked the scope of subject matter allegedly offered. But without freedom of speech at every level...... What's the point.

Just for fun......
    And if you have absolutely nothing better to do......

Try finding 3 posts on this board that I have offered, at any time in the past, that you feel would not get me an one way ticket to hell on your 14 rule board.

Or let's make it more than easy......

Find just one and I'll give it a shot with the very same post.

Thank you once again for thinking me!

+ Reply to Thread