+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech job listing -

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Re: Tech job listing -

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg
    We need to bring home some of those dawgs who have wandered off to the frozen north. :icon_wink
    They would probably have to take pay cuts!

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

I was thinking about applying for both of them. I am a young guy, graduated in '05, that loves Tech and I have experience setting up events and have raised money for organizations before. Granted my experience should not compare to what they are looking for in the candidate, but they couldn't find a more excited and enthusiastic candidate.

Whatcha think???

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog
    I was thinking about applying for both of them. I am a young guy, graduated in '05, that loves Tech and I have experience setting up events and have raised money for organizations before. Granted my experience should not compare to what they are looking for in the candidate, but they couldn't find a more excited and enthusiastic candidate.

Whatcha think???
    I say go for it Man!!!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Whatcha think???
    You would probably come cheaper than most candidates, so you would probably have a great shot.

Varsity Bulldog Coachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really nice

Whatcha think???

You will never know unless you try. I say follow your heart and apply.

Big Dog Memdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really nice Memdawg's Avatar

You ain't doin much these days, except getting ready to go to the beach with your grandkids!! Why don't you apply and see if you could get some cash to fix up our old track stadium!!!!

I'll be your first and biggest donor!!!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Whatcha think???
    If that's what you really can do... hell yea!!

But.... if you get it..... we'll miss you here. Maybe you can pull a professor and come say hi sometime! :icon_wink

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Whatcha think???
    Go for it. Tech needs someone who has a passion for what they're doing. If you have that, then IMO, you're qualified.
    Last edited by TECH88; 07-21-2006 at 08:42 PM.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Memdawg
    You ain't doin much these days, except getting ready to go to the beach with your grandkids!! Why don't you apply and see if you could get some cash to fix up our old track stadium!!!!

I'll be your first and biggest donor!!!
    Does your baby sitter need a baby sitter?

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAY
    they are splitting ronny's job into 2 jobs. one is the marketing director, the other is the director of athletic advancment.

they want one person focusing on promotions for games and marketing in general, the other is too raise money. i hope he finds someone good to raise money and that he turns them loose.
    Will the fundraiser actually be allowed to raise funds?

Puppy frodog has turned a few heads around herefrodog has turned a few heads around herefrodog has turned a few heads around here

Whoever gets the job needs to make sure the Wyly's are happy. They just sold Michael's. 8% of $6 Billion is a cool $480 Million.

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/14947510.htm

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Wyly field at Aillet Stadium????

Someone email this story to JO.
    Last edited by dchi72; 07-24-2006 at 06:23 PM.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg
    Will the fundraiser actually be allowed to raise funds?

That is the question!

Puppy striker0051 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestriker0051 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestriker0051 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestriker0051 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestriker0051 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestriker0051 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestriker0051 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestriker0051 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestriker0051 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestriker0051 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestriker0051 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

This position has been posted on the louisiana employment site for over a month. the web site is www.laworks.net

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

and your point is? I think that it was pointed out that it just was listed on NCAA site.

Thanks for pointing out it was on Louisiana site...

+ Reply to Thread