+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Memphis Area Events

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Memphis Area Events

Come out to Salsa's Restaurant on Wednesday, July 26th, from 6 to 8pm and visit with other Louisiana Tech alumni and Bruce Willson from the College of Engineering and Science.

Also, mark your calendars for Saturday, August 12th, for our annual Alumni and Friends social at Silky O'Sullivans. Boiled shrimp, corn, and potatoes will be served from 2 to 4pm for $15 per person. Students of Louisiana Tech can eat for free.

We're expecting several representatives from TECH to attend including Ryan Richard, Alumni Director, and Jim Oakes.

Bring your family and friends.

RSVP on-line through the alumni association at www.latechalumni.com
    Last edited by Cool Hand Clyde; 07-21-2006 at 09:20 AM.

Varsity Bulldog Coachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really nice

Re: Memphis Area Events

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    Come out to Salsa's Restaurant on Wednesday, July 26th, from 6 to 8pm and visit with other Louisiana Tech alumni and Bruce Willson from the College of Engineering and Science.

Also, mark your calendars for Saturday, August 12th, for our annual Alumni and Friends social at Silky O'Sullivans. Boiled shrimp, corn, and potatoes will be served from 2 to 4pm for $15 per person. Students of Louisiana Tech can eat for free.

We're expecting several representatives from TECH to attend including Ryan Richard, Alumni Director, and Jim Oakes.

Bring your family and friends.

RSVP on-line through the alumni association at www.latechalumni.com
    CHC--I think that my wife may be coming to Little Rock on Tuesday, the 25th, to be with her sister while our brother-in-law has a procedure done on his heart there somewhere. Anyway, if she does, I will come too and go on to Memphis and get Memdawg and we will attend the gathering at Salsa's with you and others. Sounds like fun to me.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Coachdawg
    CHC--I think that my wife may be coming to Little Rock on Tuesday, the 25th, to be with her sister while our brother-in-law has a procedure done on his heart there somewhere. Anyway, if she does, I will come too and go on to Memphis and get Memdawg and we will attend the gathering at Salsa's with you and others. Sounds like fun to me.
    Sorry to hear about your brother-in-law. Is that one of the Beekman relatives?

But it will be great to see y'all!

This was a spur of the moment situation where Bruce had to spend a few days in Memphis for some meeting and he asked if some of our alumni would want to get together. We always do. We've got a fun, diverse group up here.

Looking forward to it!

Varsity Bulldog Coachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    Sorry to hear about your brother-in-law. Is that one of the Beekman relatives?

But it will be great to see y'all!

This was a spur of the moment situation where Bruce had to spend a few days in Memphis for some meeting and he asked if some of our alumni would want to get together. We always do. We've got a fun, diverse group up here.

Looking forward to it!

It is my brother-in-law, Donnie Bulloch, that lives in Log Cabin. Hope to see you in Memphis.

+ Reply to Thread