+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OOPS you missed another one

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

OOPS you missed another one

I know every student is busy ...in some way or another....however it would seem like that this spirit group or friends of this spirit group would like to gather together at a sports bar with great food and drink and SUPPORT La Tech's football Head Coach......
    it's an hour show 6p to 7p...yea it might be early to start on some suds but I doubt it....

We all talk about getting our football program to a higher level and get people excited about Tech athletics...let's start with showing some support for our head coach....
    I'm sure if you check out the D1A coaches shows in other university citys you will find students waiting in line to get in to the sports bar for the show....

Believe me when I say this--I have sat with Coach Bicknell for over 5 years doing this show and watching his expression when he looks at an almost empty resturant with the 6 or 7 diehards that attend every week....

This is a fun opportunity to visit with him on a casual level....yes he is very personable and very friendly and fun to talk to....you don't have to eat or drink anything at Ponchatulas...it's all there for you ...no admission price....
    I have tried to get the word to this group last year and tried again this year....

I am not asking for your support for our radio stations or for Ponchatulas I am asking for your support for your and my Head Coach......

Please pass the word to all students....this is not a class....this is a fun event....you don't have to stay the whole hour--it would be great if you did.....get a chance to meet Coach Bicknell and have some suds or whatever...

Thank you for your FUTURE support of the Jack Bicknell show every Monday 6 to 7pm at Ponchatulas Rest on Park Ave in downtown Ruston...
    by the way Fox and Company starts broadcasting from 4 to 6 every monday from Ponchatulas....
    Thanks
    Ed Hebert
    ESPN 99.3...Z 107.5....THE PEACH 97.7

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Re: OOPS you missed another one

i'm sorry i had a death in my family I was going to go to the show but next week i'll be there

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

Jen...I'm sorry for your lost, please understand that I realize things happen in our lives that prevent us from doing planned events....
    I am not doubting the support of "the Blue" for Tech.....there is just so many hours in a day...that's why I'm asking that THOSE that CAN come by = please do

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

The Blue will make it out to a Coach Bicknell show soon. This week we have 3 meetings planned (one of which happened to be during the show) to get membership issues and recruitment finalized. Hopefully sometime soon we will start being able to make it out to some shows.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

I know but i just wanted to tell you why i missed!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    The Blue will make it out to a Coach Bicknell show soon. This week we have 3 meetings planned (one of which happened to be during the show) to get membership issues and recruitment finalized. Hopefully sometime soon we will start being able to make it out to some shows.
    HAVE THE MEETING AT PONCHATULAS!!!!

Both sides happy.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post

Both sides happy.
    Slow down, Doc. You keep sounding like a politician and you could end up an AD or something.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I'm excited to see what the Blue is going to do for the student spirit this year. As I won't be able to attend any games (except Clemson), I expect to see the student section making a ruckus on ESPN Gameplan tomorrow. Make me proud and pour out a $4 dollar Dr. Pepper for Johnnylightnin.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post

Both sides happy.
    Maybe next time.

+ Reply to Thread