+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ExxonMobil

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Re: ExxonMobil

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    I guess I missed this scandal.

Are you guys saying that GIs didn't kill Germans who were being taken as captives? I think I may have popped a few had I been through what those guys had just been through. It may not be documented in the history books, but I tend to believe that it did happen. I certainly don't think any less of those soldiers if they did it.
    Oh no, GI's definitely killed german's who were surrendering. Especially when they started running across the death camps. There was a show on the discovery/history (one of the two) that documented some of what exactly went on after they discovered the camps. Some GI's just kinda turned a blind eye and let the prisioners take care of it, while some GI's just out right shot some of the nazi guards. But I am not saying it was right or wrong. Like you, there is no telling what I would have done if I was a GI during that time and was faced with that. All I was talking about in this thread was billy. And to stick with the german theme how he is "Der Konig uber allen" gut, in seinem Verstand

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Hey NadB, did you make it last night? Again, I switched over just as the ExxonMobile letters were being wrapped up. There was one that mentioned Citgo and Hugo.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    Hey NadB, did you make it last night? Again, I switched over just as the ExxonMobile letters were being wrapped up. There was one that mentioned Citgo and Hugo.
    Nope, guess I just didn't make the cut. I'm thinking perhaps it was a little too pithy ??

They did take the Citgo Petroleum commercials off, though, and are running KerrMcKee.

jmo

+ Reply to Thread