+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Better Than Ezra

Varsity Bulldog 007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice 007dawg's Avatar

Re: Better Than Ezra

I saw 'em at Aillet Stadium with Satchel in 1996-ish. I remember BTE's lead singer hit himself in the head with his guitar and was bleeding.

.... so long Allison Foley ....

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

I was at that show too. It was fall 96. JAS is not a bad concert venue.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post
    OLP is great. One of my favorites.

Hell, I played a show with a lineup of Mouth, Ezra and Stonybridge. Fun times...
    The last time I saw Ezra, they were at the Fun o'Mat. Stonybridge could rock with the best of them.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Fun o Mat, those were the days. Heck, I was kicked out (when I was playing in a band) of the Fun o Mat when I was a sophomore in HS because I was underage.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

So the concert was amazing even though the turnout wasn't that great. I caught a pick from Tom during Rosealia and another during Overcome!! And Kevin from BTE wanted to know why we didn't play the ULM.....war......hawks??? haha! I hope everybody enjoyed it that got to make it to the show! Now I get to stay up all night learning 6 chapters of biology for an 8:00am test! Woohoo

+ Reply to Thread