+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Site Down Time

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Warning Site Down Time

The message board will be down sometime either tonight or tomorrow morning while I make a much awaited upgrade to the forum. When it is down will really depend on whether or not I feel like staying up late to do it or get some much needed/wanted sleep instead (I'm still recovering from a week in Orlando at Disney World with the kids )

This is a major software upgrade, but all reports are that the upgrades have been going smoothly, so I don't anticipate and extended outage. However, with any upgrade, things can happen.

Also, with this upgrade there will be many new features available. Some of those will be available immediately and some I will wait to activate. You may notice immediately after the upgrade some minor graphics issues. Please let me know by replying to this post if you see them. I will be having to manually take care of some of those.

Thank you for you patience and continued support of BB&B!!!

Chris

P.S. - As you notice new features, how about replying to this thread when you find it! Some other people may not know about it yet and would like to use it. The new feature list is quite extensive! Some of them are brand new and some are just changes to features you already had.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: Site Down Time

TDF,

You and the other Board Admin's deserve a lot of credit and thanks for all you do for us. I know I speak for all of us when I say Thanks!!!!! You guys have been fantastic. This board is extremely well run.

Since I don't live in N. La. 80% of what I find out about Tech athletics is from what I read here. This board has made me a much bigger Tech fan than I already was. Once again thanks to you and the other admins for all of the time you selflessly give to this project.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Re: Site Down Time

I would like to second what Bigdog13 said. I would be very clueless about current goings on at Tech without this board. Please send me a PM with an address to send a contribution to the board. I don't send money through the internet.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread