+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Upgrade is completed

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Re: Upgrade is completed

I assume you are talking about hovering over the "new posts" symbol and we can mark that forum as read. If this was here before I never noticed it. If it wasn't, I am glad it was added because that is something i have wanted.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

You got another one!

Before, you had to click a link from within the forum to mark the forum as read. You can now do it from the main forum homepage by double clicking the icon for that forum. All the posts in that forum will now be marked as read.

Mark Forums Read with AJAX
    If you wish to mark a forum read, you can simply click its status icon on the index page and the change will be processed without a reload. You can even mark individual sub-forums as read in the same way.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

So how many upgrades are there?

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Several dozen, but some of them are behind the scenes for the admins. There are still more out there.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Ummm...what exactly is inappropriate language??? Not that I ever use it or anything....
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Ummm...what exactly is inappropriate language??? Not that I ever use it or anything....
    That would be something like . . .

. . . "ULM is the best school there ever was and Tech is scared of playing them!"

That would DEFINATELY get you a red card for inappropriate as well as just stupid language!!!

Chris

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

I will do my best to avoid such language usage.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

That would be wise!

Chris

Has everyone given up on finding new stuff? I mean, it's FRIDAY! You CAN'T be doing much work!

I guess y'all didn't pay attention to what you had before so you can't notice what is new!

There are several new things about the PM system, a new signature features, buddy list changes, quick edit change, a couple of search changes, several new AJAX popup boxes that will speed things up, as well as a few other things. And y'all haven't even mentioned one of the big things that I've already set up and been using today.

Chris

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Did we just crash or what? I had this long thing about PMs and when I tried to send it....NADA!

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Oops! Maybe Chris is the one that crashed it all. Look at his name and avatar.:icon_wink

The Bot thing is cool. I just hope it doesn't go to far back pulling articles. So far I have seen July 27 as the oldest.

Seems to be a few in PMs.
    1. The e-mail notification now will list the complete message and at the bottom say:
    To read the original version, respond to this message, or delete the message,
    you must log in here:
    http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/private.php

All the best,
    'Bulldog Barks & Bytes'

2. When sending PMs: You have always been able to send the same thing to multiple people but they never knew who else you sent it to. Now they will be able to tell who else received that message unless you use the BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) mode.

Yes, we had a crash and it scared me because my username was DELETED!!! I am back though, but need to check on a few things.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    my username was DELETED!!!
    Yeah I noticed that! Check out your post per day! That's like one every 30 sec for 24 hours! Oh! And Welcome to the board. NEWBIE!

Got THAT taken care of smart A$$!

Sometimes it's nice to have power!

+ Reply to Thread