+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech Football News:Former oilman Trace Adkins taps some new country crude on ' ... - Pittsburgh Post Gazette

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Tech Football News:Former oilman Trace Adkins taps some new country crude on ' ... - Pittsburgh Post Gazette

An article has just been posted . . .

Former oilman Trace Adkins taps some new country crude on ' ...
    Pittsburgh Post Gazette, PA - Aug 2, 2006
    ... Chrome." With a mechanical degree in petroleum technology from Louisiana Tech, Adkins was ... where bumps and bruises were commonplace; college football, where the ...

More...

Use this thread to discuss the article.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Re: Tech Football News:Former oilman Trace Adkins taps some new country crude on ' ... - Pittsburgh Post Gazette

Saw him play on Fox News' Fox and Friends the other day. He was head and shoulders above everyone there including Steve Ducy (sp?) who I thought was tall. The music was edgy but very good. He is right, CW of today sounds like Rock from and earlier time (my time)! Good luck Trace on your album!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Tech Football News:Former oilman Trace Adkins taps some new country crude on ' ... - Pittsburgh Post Gazette

I guess my bot was faster.
    http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32691
    :icon_wink
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Yeah it was, but only because my bot wasn't turned on yet!

Chris

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

see i never knew he went to tech and i love his music anyways and when i found out i liked him even more haha

+ Reply to Thread