+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An Explanation and other important info!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: An Explanation and other important info!

I'm sure some of you have noticed some intermittent down time for the site the past couple of days. I spoke with John yesterday afternoon and he has finally found the problem and it is hardware related. Apparently, there is a glitch in the motherboard and the manufacturer is aware of the problem.

John has ordered a new server which should be in the next day or two. Then he is planning on taking the site down sometime this weekend and move us to the new server. This should take care of a number of issues we have been having.

Just bear with us for the next couple of days and things should get better.

Chris

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: An Explanation and other important info!

In addition to the other sites I hope you have bookmarked now, be sure to bookmark the direct link to this forum: www.latechbbb.com/forum

I understand that a lot of people couldn't get on this morning because of a portal issue but the board has been running well all day. You may have missed out of several hours of good discussion because you didn't have the actual forum in your favorites!

Chris

+ Reply to Thread