+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GA congresswoman

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: GA congresswoman

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    That woman's mouth is bigger than her ass and that is saying something. But the same thing comes out of both.
    You need to clarify you were talking about post #12. It took me a few seconds to understand what you were talking about, and was relieved when I did.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    Actually, I'm not sure Tom Delay is really gone. The Democrats filed suit, so he may have to be on the ticket. If I lived over there I'd vote for him for sure just to spite the Democrats and of course to keep the better of the two parties in office.
    So, in other words, you wouldnt vote based on issues, or vote based on what you thought was best for the state... you would vote purely to spite the democrats, even if you knew Delay would be worse for the state... And that makes sense how?

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

As someone with immediate family in Sugar Land, I'm pretty pissed about the whole thing. Democrats are trying to bypass democracy. Democrats are trying to decide this in court and avoid the rights of the people. It is PATHETIC. Are they afraid they can't beat a Republican in a fair election?

The frustration of Republicans in Sugar Land is through the roof and the backlash will be against the democratic party for the actions they took. It is perfectly ok to use your vote to say that you stand for fair elections and democracy. It is perfectly ok to say NO to the party that tries to manipulate the democratic process.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    So, in other words, you wouldnt vote based on issues, or vote based on what you thought was best for the state... you would vote purely to spite the democrats, even if you knew Delay would be worse for the state... And that makes sense how?
    Tom Delay would win his district again based on issues and what the voters thought was best for their state.

Spiting democraps is just an added bonus.

Big Dog DCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really nice DCDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    As someone with immediate family in Sugar Land, I'm pretty pissed about the whole thing. Democrats are trying to bypass democracy. Democrats are trying to decide this in court and avoid the rights of the people. It is PATHETIC. Are they afraid they can't beat a Republican in a fair election?

The frustration of Republicans in Sugar Land is through the roof and the backlash will be against the democratic party for the actions they took. It is perfectly ok to use your vote to say that you stand for fair elections and democracy. It is perfectly ok to say NO to the party that tries to manipulate the democratic process.
    What do Democrats have to do with it? Delay quit on his own because his all his staff went to jail. No worries though Duckbill - check out the other thread - Cartek will rescue the 22nd.
    Of course, there are some on here that will tell you I am a conservative lemming without a mind or compass -- CARTEK

Big Dog DCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really nice DCDAWG's Avatar

She doesn't want to see creiminals killed but is OK with stabbing an unborn baby in the head and sucking out it's brains during the process of birth.
    O-kay... I'll try this line at the next cocktail party.
    Of course, there are some on here that will tell you I am a conservative lemming without a mind or compass -- CARTEK

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    You need to clarify you were talking about post #12. It took me a few seconds to understand what you were talking about, and was relieved when I did.
    he he

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DCDAWG View Post
    What do Democrats have to do with it?
    Uhhhh....

Quote Originally Posted by DCDAWG View Post
    O-kay... I'll try this line at the next cocktail party.
    Hey, I'm with you. It's totally sickening. That's why I describe it often.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Yet the Dems can get a known crook in NJ (the torch) on the ballot in the last minute!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Yes they will try and bypass democracy and yes they are afraid they can't beat a republican. Very sad.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

It is hard to beat a Republican in Texas. You all know that. It is an extremely conservative state.

That has nothing to do with my comment that we need to get the crooks and idiots out of office. Delay is certainly one of those - take your pick which one.

Jefferson is one and so was the "not so honorable" GA Congresswoman. There are MANY MANY more on both sides of the aisle. Just point a finger and you will hit one. Some just haven't been caught yet.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    There are MANY MANY more on both sides of the aisle. Just point a finger and you will hit one. Some just haven't been caught yet.
    Very true I bet. Again, very sad.

+ Reply to Thread