+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the funniest thing you ever saw at a Tech football game?

Big Dog MajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the rough MajorDad's Avatar

What's the funniest thing you ever saw at a Tech football game?

I hope this will get everyone in the mood for Tech football. What's the funniest thing you ever saw at a Tech football game? Home or away...It doesn't matter.

I'll start with one that immediately comes to mind:

SoonerDawg and I went to a Tennessee game back in '93 I believe it was. Some guy told his kid to pee on SoonerDawg's leg because Sooner was wearing a Tech sweatshirt. When Sooner started doing his business, the kid walked up to him...and did it!

Okay...It's been a while since I've been to a Tech game, so I don't have any fresh memories. Somebody help me out here.:icon_roll

Varsity Bulldog UpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really nice UpNorthDawg's Avatar

Re: What's the funniest thing you ever saw at a Tech football game?

Homecoming not to long ago when the King (I think he won) kicked the ball off the tee of the opposing teams kicker who was warming up right in front of the ceremony and everything. I must have laughed for 20 minutes straight

Puppy vermdawg is on the way down

Boise State game last season:

BoP and their rendition of music from the motion picture Charlie and the Chocolate Factory complete with the tuba players doing the Oompa Loompa dance and the public address announcer asking kids if the wanted some candy.

Maybe this season they can do music from Big Momma's House 2 or Nacho Libre.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I invited a church youth group to the Baylor game in Shreveport in the mid '90's. Some guys got in an argument regarding the Texas Longhorns and some other team. Anyway, after yelling profanities back and forth, some frat idiot from Tech pulled down his pants and showed his opponent his wang. Needless to say, I was slightly uncomfortable. Although it wasn't funny at the time, I've laughed on occasion since that incident. Those Tech greeks really can't hold their liquior.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Coneheads

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Chainsaws at the Colorado St. game saluting our entry into the Poulan I-Bowl.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

ULM

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Willie Wonka halftime show #1
    Blue balls on hill # 2

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

One Mom's weekend my mom cussing out a tech student for cussing at the football team because they were losing at the time. What made it even funnier is that it was the first meeting between my mom and my sister's future mother-in-law. Those cajun women can only keep their good manners and anger in check for so long.

Varsity Bulldog larhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of light

My wife, after 4 marqaritas from Superior Bar and Grill. "No problem, anything that taste this good can't hurt you.I can handle them". At the Miami game she kept the whole the crowd around us entertained. A few hours later she was very embarassed. Also she rarely has a drink.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Coneheads
    Ditto -

And then the BoP's "Ode to the Coneheads" the final home game of the season - with the EAST SIDE chanting "PLAY FOR US, PLAY FOR US".....

And they did !!!

Absolutely best halftime performance by a Tech band that I can remember -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

i was sitting on the other side, but i wish i could have seen beefs sign.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Coneheads
    Have to agree. If I'm not mistaken, we can thank the Deke pledges for that stunt.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Early sixties. Old stadium. The cheerleaders came out at the beginning of half time on motorcycles. This was many years before popping wheelies was even discovered. The guys were driving and the girls were sitting nice and pretty behind them. One of the guys stopped in front of us and then really gave the thing the gas. The cycle shot up in the air and dropped the girl flat on her backside. The guy landed on his feet but he still had both of his hands on the handle bars and was holding on for dear life. Of course his death grip on the throttle kept the bike moving full speed and he ran the entire length of the field zig zagging across it with the front wheel straight up in the air until he lost it in the endzone. We thought it was great.

Varsity Bulldog RowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the rough RowdyDawg's Avatar

How about when the KAs shot their cannon after a TD and deformed a row of seats on the student side stands. Or the poor guy that used to sit up by the big bell on the south end got attacked by wasps after ringing that thing after a touchdown.

+ Reply to Thread