+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reutersgate strikes other news outlets

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Re: Reutersgate strikes other news outlets

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post

You kinda got duped there, TYLERTECHSAS. That's actually a sort-of circus act. I believe the images were taken in India and they show his father behind him collecting money from people who watch. The child's facial expressions are also an act to increase the drama of the show.

But Aub, I'm glad you posted all of that. Unfortunately, it was very diversionary. There are no justifiable reasons for the media to lie to the American people. We have a very great media compared to our history and the rest of the world. Our media brought down a President for goodness sake. We trust our media and that is a good thing.

The media must keep that credability. If the American people lose faith in the media, then where would they get their information? A government news agency like North Korea or China? I repeat, there is no justification for the manipulation of fact in news agencies no matter how small it may seem. We count on them for our freedom.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Our media brought down a President for goodness sake

...and kept another one from going down.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    That's actually a sort-of circus act. I believe the images were taken in India and they show his father behind him collecting money from people who watch. The child's facial expressions are also an act to increase the drama of the show.
    I will take them down for the time being. Thanks. BTW, speaking of circus acts and cartoons. What a mess.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash2.htm
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 08-14-2006 at 11:55 AM.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Natural resources are the reason to control territory for your own relatives and nation. For little more than a century petroleum products have have been seen as the resource of most value. But water is the key ingredient in life and will forever be the only thing worth fighting over. Rich organic soil may be second. Air is a given. Had petroleum and coal never been brought to the surface, the essential three resources would be a lot healthier! If I owned some oil-producing land in the middle east, I'd be buying more swamp in Louisiana or wetland prairie in Arkansas, plus hardwood-covered hills and bottomland in both states! I wouldn't waste a dime killing others to control more of the north African or Asia Minor desert!

+ Reply to Thread