+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saints?

Varsity Bulldog rcajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Saints?

I think their offense will be pretty good. Duce and Bush should be fun to watch and they have an aresenal of recievers. The defense looks a little suspect. What you think?

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Re: Saints?

Didn't think they'd do more than sniff the endzone for a while; but given it was the first preseason game, I like what I saw.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rcajun90 View Post
    I think their offense will be pretty good. Duce and Bush should be fun to watch and they have an aresenal of recievers. The defense looks a little suspect. What you think?

Ditto! Glad to see the young team hang in there for the win. Bush looked great as did the other rookie RB and WR's except for that LSU D.Henderson guy (trade him for a LB) who continues to suck. They need an experienced MLB (trade for Donnie Edwards of SD) and more DT help in MHO. Good win. GO SAINTS GO!

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

I have my season tickets, section 611. I think Bush is the real deal, but the offensive line and defense isnt so great. We'll need to win the offensive shootouts.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

I read in the Dallas Morning News this morning the following:

"New Orleans QB Adrian McPherson went to the locker room early in the third quarter after a golf cart ridden by the Titans' mascot hit him at the end of halftime."

Anyone know if he was injured?

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    I read in the Dallas Morning News this morning the following:

"New Orleans QB Adrian McPherson went to the locker room early in the third quarter after a golf cart ridden by the Titans' mascot hit him at the end of halftime."

Anyone know if he was injured?
    Amos,

In an article from Foxsports.com (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5869082), Sean Payton says this about McPherson's injury.

"Payton said McPherson, who was attended by a trainer on the sideline before walking off to the locker room, had a bruise. He did not say where the quarterback - fourth on the Saints' depth chart - was hurt."

If you read the article, Payton sounds a little pissed about the whole thing. I would be too.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

One important fact you are all forgetting: The New Orleans Saints.

Don't get your hopes up.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten View Post
    One important fact you are all forgetting: The New Orleans Saints.

Don't get your hopes up.
    Just so long as they beat the Cowgirls again for the 4th or 5th time in a row next
    Monday night. :icon_wink

And yes, any true TECH guy, from Louisiana, that roots for the Cowgirls against the Saints in I-Stadium next week is just as bad as a TECH guy rooting for LSU when we play the chiggers. SAD SAD. SO THERE!!!!!

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

And yes, any true TECH guy, from Louisiana, that roots for the Cowgirls against the Saints in I-Stadium next week is just as bad as a TECH guy rooting for LSU when we play the chiggers. SAD SAD. SO THERE!!!!

As Jack Bicknell says "How bout them dawg!"
    As Jimmie Johnson said "How bout them cowboys!"

Got to pull for the boys.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Just so long as they beat the Cowgirls again for the 4th or 5th time in a row next
    Monday night. :icon_wink

And yes, any true TECH guy, from Louisiana, that roots for the Cowgirls against the Saints in I-Stadium next week is just as bad as a TECH guy rooting for LSU when we play the chiggers. SAD SAD. SO THERE!!!!!
    If there was a Tech player on the cowboys team, I would pull for them. We must keep our priorities straight, La Tech is always #1 when it comes to sports.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

#1 tech
    #2 cowboys
    #3 cubs

period

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    #1 tech
    #2 cowboys
    #3 cubs

period

:thumbsdow

North Louisiana doesn't get it.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Doesn't get what? Am I allowed to pull for who I was raised watching?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    Doesn't get what? Am I allowed to pull for who I was raised watching?
    I'm just messin' with you. I'd say that no, you're not allowed...you've got to stop the madness somewhere...don't let your child cheer for the cokeboys...but who cares what I think?

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I'm just messin' with you. I'd say that no, you're not allowed...you've got to stop the madness somewhere...don't let your child cheer for the cokeboys...but who cares what I think?

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that comment.

+ Reply to Thread