+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayer Request

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Prayer Request

Ok you guys i know i have asked for prayers before but i need them now more then ever. One of my friends Blake Lassere passed away this morning during a tubing accident. He got caught in an undertow and drowned.He was only 20 and he was a good friend to many. Please pray for him and his family. He will be missed dearly, but never forgotten.

And also my younger sister, Nikki, went under the knife today to have a cyst removed from her neck. The surgery went well but she is getting very sick from the meds. So please pray for her.

Thanks you so much you guys!

Go Tech!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Prayer Request

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_Leigh View Post
    Please pray for him and his family...So please pray for her.
    will do
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_Leigh View Post
    Ok you guys i know i have asked for prayers before but i need them now more then ever. One of my friends Blake Lassere passed away this morning during a tubing accident. He got caught in an undertow and drowned.He was only 20 and he was a good friend to many. Please pray for him and his family. He will be missed dearly, but never forgotten.

And also my younger sister, Nikki, went under the knife today to have a cyst removed from her neck. The surgery went well but she is getting very sick from the meds. So please pray for her.

Thanks you so much you guys!

Go Tech!
    Don't ever hesitate to ask. You've always got them.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Of course.

Maybe this should be an ongoing thread. We've got the "what is a christian" one.

Varsity Bulldog Good Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her game

Oh, Jen, I am so sorry for your loss. What an unexpected shock for this man's family and friends, losing someone so suddenly. We will include this in our prayers for sure.
    When P.J. goes to Youth on Wednesday, I will tell him to add this young man's family to the prayer list.
    Hope your sister has a speedy recovery.
    Take care, and we'll see you at "the Joe" VERY soon! Go Bulldogs!

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Will do Jen.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

thanks you guys this year has been very hard for me . . . i have lost now 5 friends and they all were young, ages ranging from 21 to 20. Jennie, Byrd, Hoosie, Timmy and now Blake. So thanks for the prayers you guys!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

From Texas as well.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

From Texas twice.

Hang in there, Jen. I went through something very similar when I was around your age. You will be in my thoughts and prayers, as well as this young man's family.

heres an update: my sister is doing a lot better!!

updating . . . and asking again

Sister is back up and running she is capt. of the cheerleading squad here and it already getting together for the start of their season this friday.

Blake's family is getting there but the healing will take time. I, myself, find myself crying sometimes.

Now for the prayer:

A fellow co-worker collapsed yesterday of a panic attack and now he is getting worse. He can barely make it through a day. So just pray he gets better.

My aunt after quitting smoking almost 18 years ago has been diagnosed with lung cancer and she is now getting to the stage where she is getting pnuemonia a lot. so please pray for her.

THANKS YOU GUYS AND GOD BLESS!!

Puppy IronDawg is an unknown

I'm glad that your sister is doing better. I've been praying for Blake's family since I first found out about it (separate site). I'll also keep your aunt in my prayers.

I also like this thread and think that it should keep going.

Puppy Kenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the ears Kenzie Leigh's Avatar

Oh man Jen...I'll def keep you in my prayers and all of these metioned above. I wish I would have known...I'll see you soon though! Hang in there!

well as some of ya'll know my aunt had lung cancer and had been fighting it for a while. She passed away last night. I am named after her and NO ONE PLEASE I MEAN NO ONE CALL ME JENNY!!!!!! Her name was Jenavive(sp)(french for Jennifer) and she hated being called jenny and she told my mother to never let anyone call me Jenny. The last time I talked to her she even asked me if anyone was calling me Jenny because she was going to come down here and beat someone with her cane!!!!! So please pray for my family in this time of mourning.

I feel so bad this whole thing has been me asking haha!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Will do!

+ Reply to Thread