+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bush is a disgrace to the U.S.

Varsity Bulldog Hcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Bush is a disgrace to the U.S.

The fall elections needs to get here and get here fast. The democrats needs to take the legislative branch back so we can start the impeachment trials of this idiot from Crawford. I can't believe this buffoon came out in public and said Israel won the altercation with Hezbollah. Clearly, NO ONE WON! Hezbollah is still armed and dangerous so how in the living hell did Israel win? No one wins wars there is only a loser...........humanity. And we wonder why the world hates us........geez!:rolleyes4
    La.Tech " A women's basketball school, Like it or not!"

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Re: Bush is a disgrace to the U.S.

He and Tony Blair are the only western leaders that are facing up to very large and dangerous adversary that western society is facing! You need to get a clue, real soon about what is really going on. The rest of the world is either oblivious to what is going on or are too scarred to do what is right. This is a struggle for western society. If we don't win, we will be dragged back to the stone age like the rest of the Middle East the way the radical Islamic leaders want. You are right about nobody wins in a war but we don't need to be a bigger looser than our enemy, which is what will happen if we don't fight.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    He and Tony Blair are the only western leaders that are facing up to very large and dangerous adversary that western society is facing! You need to get a clue, real soon about what is really going on. The rest of the world is either oblivious to what is going on or are too scarred to do what is right. This is a struggle for western society. If we don't win, we will be dragged back to the stone age like the rest of the Middle East the way the radical Islamic leaders want. You are right about nobody wins in a war but we don't need to be a bigger looser than our enemy, which is what will happen if we don't fight.
    Dont respond to this idiot, it is dawgfood again. He tries to stir up crap in politics and in sports. He is a sad, sad individual.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

I have to agree. Everything he's ever written in the sports section of this site has made me question his intelligence. So hey, I guess he's wanting to side with a party where idiots are more welcomed.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Hcet .AL View Post
    And we wonder why the world hates us........geez!:rolleyes4
    About 90% of the time, who cares what the world thinks? Seriously.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

If the democrats had any ideas, they would've won the white house in 2004. The dems will never impeach Bush. They need to quit worrying about Bush and decide which party they are. If they don't come up with an alternative identity than what shows up in the media, they'll never win any red states.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    If the democrats had any ideas, they would've won the white house in 2004. The dems will never impeach Bush. They need to quit worrying about Bush and decide which party they are. If they don't come up with an alternative identity than what shows up in the media, they'll never win any red states.

Thats a very true statement. I am a Republican but I will tell you straight up I have been a little dissapointed by Bush. I think his spending goes against what this party was founded on. But the Democrats are absoloutley not an viable alternative. They offer no solutions only criticism. Anyone can sit there and nitpick any President apart be it a Democrat or Republican. What would you do different? Kerry could not articulate any reasonable alternatives to Bush's ideas, so he lost. Very simple. Plus Kerry was for many of Bush's ideas before he was against them. :rolleyes4 Well Hell yeah Kerry, hindsight is 20/20.

But you are very right. If they would quit talking about, worrying about and whining about Bush and come up with an agenda and really push it to the American people they might get somewhere. Unfourtunately that won't happen. They are too worried about being criticized themselves. .....Wimps. It's much easier to be an armchair QB.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

The fall elections needs to get here and get here fast. The democrats needs to take the legislative branch back so we can start the impeachment trials of this idiot from Crawford.

Hum... could this be the right time to post this again?
    http://www.pritchettcartoons.com/baby.htm

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Hum... could this be the right time to post this again?
    http://www.pritchettcartoons.com/baby.htm

Oh it's long since time. Only we should change the name every week from Gore to Kerry to Hillary to Dean and on and on.......

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

And we wonder why the world hates us........geez!:rolleyes4
    I just thought of something... Do you ever worry about why everyone on the board hates you??? ..... geez!:rolleyes4 For someone who is worried about popularity with others, you have a lot of red and take a lot of unpopular opinions.

Varsity Bulldog Hcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    I just thought of something... Do you ever worry about why everyone on the board hates you??? ..... geez!:rolleyes4 For someone who is worried about popularity with others, you have a lot of red and take a lot of unpopular opinions.

No one on this board "hates" me. Hate is such a strong feeling and it is reserved for only the worst of one's enemies. Hell, I'm not even an enemy of anybody on this board. Sure, sure, sure, people on this board don't agree with my comments (or at least they won't admit to it) because they value their little internet bonds with the others on this board. I don't frown upon that, you get friends where you can. Don't let the red dots fool you though, you people agree with me more often than not. I've got the green dots to prove it.

No one can dispute the fact that Israel did NOT win the war. Hezbollah could pull the same crap tomorrow and Israel will be back where it started. Our so called leader of this country should NOT be acting like a little kid who witnessed a fight between his brother and the next door neighbor and making his brother feel good in telling him he won when he clearly did not. Of course, Bush is used to that, anybody remember "mission accomplished"?:icon_roll I guess it is just a coincidence that some of the deadliest days in Iraq occurred "after" that statement was made.

I just don't understand how you neo-cons can follow a man that leads you into deep water but can't help you swim back out. I must say Bush is the worst "policy" President ever but he can definitely get his backers to follow him anywhere......even for the most absurd reasons. He's good at that. Bush's answer to everything is some type of military action and the right wing extremist "amen" his every move.

Military actions:

War in Afghanistan ---Bin Laden found== No...............Taliban dissolved---No......Mullah Omar found----NO

War in Iraq--- Hussein found yes----Did it result in a peaceful Iraq--Hell NO, Timely exit of U.S. Soldiers after Hussein found--NO, Iraq on the road to recovery-----NO, Made Iraq more vulnerable and Iran more powerful-----Yes. Inflamed musims around the world as a Christian country is occupying a muslim country---Yes Were we even threatened by Iraq---No

Please, pretty please somone point out the successes in these two campaigns. I dare ya.:icon_wink
    La.Tech " A women's basketball school, Like it or not!"

Please, pretty please somone point out the successes in these two campaigns. I dare ya.:icon_wink
    Iraq: Uhhh.. a free and democratic government. Did you know that within weeks of the invasion that Muslims were allowed to practice parts of their religions that had been banned by Saddam? Have you seen the women engaging in politics? The fact that we did good there is in the way that their government is not at all with us in the Israel conflict. We didn't set up a puppet government to extend the "American Empire", people there have a voice where they once did not. If you don't think that's a good thing, then that's your problem.

Afghanistan: Formerly an open country for terrorist training. Offered easy access to training camps, organizations, and supplies. Now it is a war torn haven for local violence due to the tribal nature of their government. They have always and will always have this tribal warfare, but I'm damn glad that they aren't still shipping pilots over to the US!

There are bad points, but there are some good points too.

Oh and in reference to this part:

No one on this board "hates" me. Hate is such a strong feeling and it is reserved for only the worst of one's enemies. Hell, I'm not even an enemy of anybody on this board. Sure, sure, sure, people on this board don't agree with my comments (or at least they won't admit to it) because they value their little internet bonds with the others on this board. I don't frown upon that, you get friends where you can. Don't let the red dots fool you though, you people agree with me more often than not. I've got the green dots to prove it.
    If President Bush had your approval ratings, he would never have gotten re-elected. Just on this thread, "He is a sad, sad individual." Do I need to go collect the other things said about you? No... So I think you would aggree that popularity doesn't mean crap when you think you are doing the right thing.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I just don't understand how you neo-cons can follow a man that leads you into deep water but can't help you swim back out.
    If what you say about Bush is true (and I am by no means agreeing with you), Bush's re-election was more of a statement about the democratic party in this country than it was a statement about Bush's supporters. I'll be honest, I would've possibly entertained another viable option...the democrats didn't provide one. And still, to this day, they haven't said a word about how to improve the situation. They merely sit back and criticize Bush while they belittle those who voted for him. These tactics didn't work in 2004 and I won't be surprised if they don't work in 2006. That's right, you heard it here. The republicans will suffer losses in this election cycle, but it will be no where near what most are expecting. Look at Connecticut, the moderate democrats are becoming more and more alienated.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    About 90% of the time, who cares what the world thinks? Seriously.
    I'll see your 90% and raise you to 95%. I just don't care what most of 'em think at all! If we did what every little country (or even big one) wanted us to do we'd be a third world country like most of them!

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    I'll see your 90% and raise you to 95%. I just don't care what most of 'em think at all! If we did what every little country (or even big one) wanted us to do we'd be a third world country like most of them!

Very true.

+ Reply to Thread