+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NCAA 07 for XBox360

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

NCAA 07 for XBox360

Has anyone else played the 360 version of the new football game? I went ahead and rented it first, since it's $60, and I don't like it. I'm hearing that the standard XBox and PS2 versions are much better. Sure, the textures on the players look amazing... but it's like they created a small set of stadiums, and used them for everyone. #10-ranked Louisville doesn't even have a stadium. They gave us a basic big ring of a stadium like they gave to half the teams on there. It also feels like it's way way too easy to pass and almost impossible to block a pass on the game. Most all of the features are gone from the game, and dynasty mode is basically just games, with no recruiting really.

Are the other versions of the game better, you think? Are the stadiums consistent? Is the passing better? (also, the cool red jerseys are gone in the 360 version)

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Re: NCAA 07 for XBox360

Don't get 360 this year. My assumption is this years 360 is a test. After they get most of the stuff worked out then the 360 game should be better (better graphics) but until then it is lacking in the gameplay of the others.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

I have it for PS2 and its great..the passing is a little easy but other than that its great. Tech has a stadium..but no red jerseys. the home uni's are the blue on white and the alternates are the blue on blue. I like the recruiting a lot. Really in-depth. I've heard that the 360 version of it is stripped, though.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Yes the passing is easy on the other versions. at halftime of Tech Boise State the score is 35-31 (Tech of course). Danna (3 years down the road) has thrown for 403 yards and 4 touchdowns. My created reciever has 403 recieving yards and 4 touchdowns. Boise's QB has thrown for 421 yards and 4 TDs (could be caused by my lack of a secondary and my continue to blitz like crazy). But the point is passing is very easy.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

I hate how the more years you do your dynasty, the lower all the players' awareness gets. I'm on my third year and my QB has like a 68 awareness. Now every time my QB hands the ball of he turns to the wrong side and the play is busted.

All I have noticed is that in Campus Legend Tech can't recruit worth crap. It is annoying when you drop to a D rating after an undefeated season.

On my dyanasty I'm already a 6-star program. I get the best recruiting class every year pretty much and I went 13-0 and finished the 2010 season #3 in the country.

Well I have been spending my time trying out Campus Legend (ok so I am getting ready for Madden Superstar thing) and I decided to bring my reciever back to Tech for my senior year. My soph year I had over 2000 yards recieving and 28 tds. My jr year I had over 3000 yards recieving and 36 recieving touchdowns (over 40 total tds). I haven't started my senior year yet but his stats are mostly maxed out (had a 99 rating half way through freshman year). Anyone else notice how easy it is to get your guy good?

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

this thing comes out tomorrow and they actually had a line of people at work today for it!!!

+ Reply to Thread