+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dawg Haul

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Dawg Haul

September 5th (day after Labor Day)

Returning students volunteer to help students move into their rooms. Contact an organization president if you would like to help out. You receive a free t-shirt for volunteering.

Sponsored by your SGA.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: Dawg Haul

Could you give a list or reference for the organization presidents? What groups does this include (Greeks, SGA, BSU, etc)? What has been the response from folks in previous years this was done?

Chris

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE View Post
    September 5th (day after Labor Day)

Returning students volunteer to help students move into their rooms. Contact an organization president if you would like to help out. You receive a free t-shirt for volunteering.

Sponsored by your SGA.

I've got an extra bedroom here in BR that I'll help a cute 18 year old co-ed move into. Just help me come up with an excuse for my wife.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    Could you give a list or reference for the organization presidents? What groups does this include (Greeks, SGA, BSU, etc)? What has been the response from folks in previous years this was done?

Chris
    All recognized organizations. It is a very good recruitment tool for them. The students are receptive to what you have to say when you are carrying their refrigerator up the Neilson stairwell. lol. The incoming freshmen and their mamas love it because of its personal touch. I've only helped out once before so I really have nothing to compare it to. Last year I didn't want to get up early so I signed up for the afternoon shift. That was a mistake! HOTT!! I'm working morning this time. I don't have a list of orgaization presidents with me, but if you'd like, I can get my hands on one. Here is a list of all of the official organizations:ETA...The organization presidents froms the links are not all updated yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I've got an extra bedroom here in BR that I'll help a cute 18 year old co-ed move into. Just help me come up with an excuse for my wife.
    maybe dwayne can get you a tax write-off :icon_wink

If you are not a member of a participating organization and you would like to participate, send me a private message, and I will get you signed up.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

this is one of the best events SGA does all year, if you are a student I highly reccomend you help. I helped twice with the BCM (BSU for old timers).

JFord

+ Reply to Thread