+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: What do you do?

Re: What do you do?

I'm a freelance Graphic and Web Designer.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Independent Petroleum Landman

I do title research, lease property for oil and gas production, etc.
    if this is true, you dont have any free time to be on the board do ya? :icon_wink: All my friends assoc with the gas and pipeline industry are "balls to the wall" right now.

Varsity Bulldog Dallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really niceDallasbb is just really nice Dallasbb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LITEMAN View Post
    Welcome to the board!
    Thanks, Bro!

..sorry for the delayed response. Been caught up with all the Dooley talk in the other threads

Big Dog dawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her game dawg78's Avatar

I sell electrical supplies. Been working for Dealers Electrical Supply for 23 years. Started in Longview for a couple of years...transferred to Sherman,Tx. for 10 years...transferred to Houston in 96' and I'm still here. I'm actually the Houston Area Mgr. with responsibilities over 6 stores, 3 in Houston, 1 in Toshiba, 1 in Conoco-Sweeney,Tx. and 1 in Conoco- Lake Charles, La.(actually it's in Westlake) All in all it's been a good ride.

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

I work in telecommunications for CenturyTel in Monroe. I'm in the NOC and provide support for our data networks(DSL, ATM, Frame Relay).

Puppy bigtex has turned a few heads around herebigtex has turned a few heads around herebigtex has turned a few heads around herebigtex has turned a few heads around here bigtex's Avatar

I work in the Telecommunications industry for Tektronics in Richardson, TX. We develop equipment that monitors all types of networks (land line telephone, wireline internet, wireless internet, wireless voice, IPTV, etc.) for carriers (Bellsouth, Cingular, AT&T, etc.) When your calls are getting dropped and you call customer service, they use our equipment to find out which part of the network is dropping you.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    I guarantee you my business.

It's been 5 months. I know you've needed some service done in that time frame. Where ya been?

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

I use to be a lawyer with the Federal Gov't in Washington DC. for an outfit called the Board of Veterans Appeals. It was interesting for the first 5 years because of the medico-legal issues but it eventually got routine. I transferred to the VA District Office in Muskogee for a few years when I determined that i would never get rich working for Uncle Sam. Got into construction for awhile and owned a few rental properties before getting into "investing" in micro-cap start-up companies, and have been doing that for the last 12 years. I enjoy being self-employed and taking big risks. The Big Money doesn't follow these tiny companies so the little investor has a shot at making really good money if he or she plays her cards right.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

I'm a masters student at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. I also work for a delivery company to pay the bills. Nice to use that Chemical Engineering degree.:icon_wink:

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I'm a masters student at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. I also work for a delivery company to pay the bills. Nice to use that Chemical Engineering degree.:icon_wink:
    Hopefully its a calling, but surely you could find some place to use that engineering degree while you're a student in seminary!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Don't know how I missed this thread, but it finally found me . . . .

I did newspapers for 20 years (Ruston Bureau, Shreveport Times, 4 years, editor, Ruston Leader, 7 years, publisher and editor, Ouachita Citizen 9 years). I decided at the age of 39 to leave the newspaper business when I was encouraged to become executive director of a non profit. Now entering my 13th year at the Boys & Girls Clubs of West Monroe (soon to be renamed Boys & Girls Clubs of Northeast Louisiana.). Our board of directors will be planning for our future as the city of Monroe wants us to establish club sites at Monroe locations. Very exciting, but very concerned about funding it all. God will provide (he has for 13 years!) so no need to really worry.

Still involved in sports photojournalism as sports shooter for The News-Star during football. Still very much enjoy the deadline rush of Friday night football. This year I started www.latechsportspix.com. Two other photographers have joined and we are the only sales outlet for Tech sports action photos (other than news outlets). A split of the profits of the website goes back to the university. Still shoot a few weddings here and there and some youth sports leagues.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

After bouncing around a few jobs in 06, I've found a career with the Boy Scouts of America. I am a professional scouter for the Louisiana Purchase Council. My title is Choctaw District Executive and I am now located in Winnsboro.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    After bouncing around a few jobs in 06, I've found a career with the Boy Scouts of America. I am a professional scouter for the Louisiana Purchase Council. My title is Choctaw District Executive and I am now located in Winnsboro.
    Scouts have been a great benefit for my boys. Two are Eagles and one is working on his. An outstanding troop with dedicated dads. They are done some really neat adventures.

Bulldog bigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around herebigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around herebigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around here bigjimfolsom's Avatar

After closing down the Sportsman I accepted a position with the University of Nevada. I am an assistant equipment manager in charge of Football, Baseball, Softball, Men's and Women's Golf, Soccer and Swimming/Diving. It was hard to move to this art of the country not knowing anyone, but it has become my second home.

Jason Martin
    Tech '04

+ Reply to Thread