+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LSU Stadium catches on fire

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Re: LSU Stadium catches on fire

Quote Originally Posted by am4titansandlsu View Post
    Well it's how I would imagine hell, full of a bunch of a$$holes, idiots, and drunks
    ==================
    thats better than a stadium 1/4 the size thats not even close to being full.
    Yes lets also compare the largest city in the state to the smallest D1-A college city in the state. While we are at it let's put another school 30 minutes to one direction and another big name black college to 5 minutes to the other direction.

Tigger Stadium holds 92K. The Joe holds 30K.

Red Stick population is 224K. Ruston 20K.

Tiger Stadium generally sells out. The Joe had 15Kish last year on a bad year (we shall see if Dooley's presence causes a change).

So that means the ratio of stadium population to city population is:
    LSU- 92/224 = 41%
    Tech- 15/20 = 75%
    Increasing it to 100% on our part requires a lot more than it does for LSU.

Bulldog am4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around here am4titansandlsu's Avatar

just keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. You guys crack me up. I have to go, but I hope you all have a good summer and have fun if you come down to Baton Rouge. Geaux tigers

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

I've played at Doak, and Doak kills Tiger Stadium in the looks department. Atmosphere isn't the best, but it's an amazing looking facility.

That being said, I'm not even sure why this thread was bumped. I'll never understand all of the LSU slamming, and I'm not even a fan of the Tigers.

And arguing with an 18 year old high school kid (no offense Dawg Dude) proves nothing.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

just keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. You guys crack me up. I have to go, but I hope you all have a good summer and have fun if you come down to Baton Rouge. Geaux tigers

don't you have a funeral or memorial service to go to ???

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Maybe that's why she signed off...

All the penis talk from her makes me wonder if they will sell the gall bladder to the LUS fans to help with the incompetence...I mean impotence from excessive drinking.

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

I'd be willing to bet you did not go to lswho, never have been to tiger stadium and like men. You have no idea what it takes to be a real fan of anything. I'm sorry lswho does not have a site like this one. Maybe you can talk dandee debra into getting a chat room. lsu sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEAUX DAWGS 4 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Puppy saltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nice saltyone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rbhtech View Post
    I'd be willing to bet you did not go to lswho, never have been to tiger stadium and like men. You have no idea what it takes to be a real fan of anything. I'm sorry lswho does not have a site like this one. Maybe you can talk dandee debra into getting a chat room. lsu sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEAUX DAWGS 4 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to come over and talk anytime.

http://www.tigerforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

No thanks, I'm a Tech fan. I have a jeep I don't need a bandwagon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

oh and SALTY you want to pay a hacker go ahead . . .

saltyone vbmenu_register("postmenu_590733", true);
    SNAFU

Re: Mike V dead
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kcal
    had to myself

Those people take the cake. I've never encountered such blind stupidity. I honestly don't know how to respond to them most of the time. It's like arguing with a four year old. Those guys make the freaks over at woopig look almost normal. I'm going to find a hacker and pay him to crash their site.

Puppy saltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nicesaltyone is just really nice saltyone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_Leigh View Post
    oh and SALTY you want to pay a hacker go ahead . . .

I was hoping one of you would see that. The difference is, if you were to post over there, we would treat you with respect instead of disrespecting you for being a fan of another school.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

bull crud I am willing to bet i would be torn apart!

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light

I can't believe we have a thread about lsu stadium burning on this board and that some think its funny.

We have a new FB coach and a new MBB coach and this is whats on here? Come on guys think about how this sounds. Move on to something productive.

RD
    We're gonna miss you dawgpound!

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reddawg View Post
    I can't believe we have a thread about lsu stadium burning on this board and that some think its funny.

We have a new FB coach and a new MBB coach and this is whats on here? Come on guys think about how this sounds. Move on to something productive.

RD
    This was an old thread someone dug up. Notice the date of the first post.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

nm

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_Leigh View Post
    bull crud I am willing to bet i would be torn apart!

I accept your bet my friend, and look forward to continued conversation on this board, and ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Reddawg

Excellent post RD. Bravo.

+ Reply to Thread