I was hoping someone else would jump on the bandwagon because I didn't want to set a standard for this forum! Just so y'all know, every new member to our forum is now getting a Welcome PM once they activate their account and it directs them to either this forum or the Student Introductions forum to introduce themself. I hope that when someone does introduce themself, that you will all welcome them to the community!!!

In case you don't know me, my name is Chris Bullock and I'm one of the administrators of this site. I'm a '91 graduate of Tech in Mechanical Engineering. I also hold two MBA's from Tech - one in Management ('95) and another in Finance ('97). I'm originally from the Shreveport/Bossier area and there was never any question that I would go to Tech, even though my father is a Texas alumni. I am married with 2 children at Stockwell Elementary in Bossier.

Football is my favorite college sport followed closely by Basketball.

My hobbies include biking, running, golf, reading, computer "geek" stuff (like this site), and fly fishing.

I teach an adult Bible study class at First Baptist Bossier and my wife and I also work in the preschool department on a rotating basis. I think that last part is more to keep us from wanting more children than anything!

If you ever have any questions about this site or anything else I might be able to help with, feel free to PM me here.

Chris (TDF)