+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting it started - TDF

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Big Grin Getting it started - TDF

I was hoping someone else would jump on the bandwagon because I didn't want to set a standard for this forum! Just so y'all know, every new member to our forum is now getting a Welcome PM once they activate their account and it directs them to either this forum or the Student Introductions forum to introduce themself. I hope that when someone does introduce themself, that you will all welcome them to the community!!!

In case you don't know me, my name is Chris Bullock and I'm one of the administrators of this site. I'm a '91 graduate of Tech in Mechanical Engineering. I also hold two MBA's from Tech - one in Management ('95) and another in Finance ('97). I'm originally from the Shreveport/Bossier area and there was never any question that I would go to Tech, even though my father is a Texas alumni. I am married with 2 children at Stockwell Elementary in Bossier.

Football is my favorite college sport followed closely by Basketball.

My hobbies include biking, running, golf, reading, computer "geek" stuff (like this site), and fly fishing.

I teach an adult Bible study class at First Baptist Bossier and my wife and I also work in the preschool department on a rotating basis. I think that last part is more to keep us from wanting more children than anything!

If you ever have any questions about this site or anything else I might be able to help with, feel free to PM me here.

Chris (TDF)

Puppy peedie7 seems to have something between the earspeedie7 seems to have something between the earspeedie7 seems to have something between the earspeedie7 seems to have something between the earspeedie7 seems to have something between the earspeedie7 seems to have something between the earspeedie7 seems to have something between the ears

Re: Getting it started - TDF

I gradiated a long time ago from Tech...heck I was there when we had a blonde bomber....I have to admit that I lost that lovin feeling when I had the misfortune of attending a debacle in Knoxville a few years back with some Tenn alumni...55 to zip did it for me...

I haven't lived in La for many years, but have family in North La, as well as Ruston....

I hope the search for a new coach goes well...and can turn the program around.

PDG

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Welcome aboard, peedie! Glad to have you as part of the BB&B family.

Chris

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Hello, my name is Alan and I am addicted to Tech sports.:icon_wink:

I have two degrees from Tech, the last one in 1979. My dad is a Tech grad and also was a professor at Tech for 30 years. I have two brothers and a sister - all Tech grads.
    I have two sons - one graduated from Tech in '05 and the other will graduate in '07.

My favorite sport is Tech football, followed by Tech baseball.
    Go Tech!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg View Post
    I have two sons - one graduated from Tech in '05 and the other will graduate in '07.
    Humm, I guess the Pup didn't tell you that he took a quarter off to focus on his hair stylist certificate.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Hello. I'm Jared, I'll graduate in 07 with a degree in Sociology which I hope to use as a Cop in the Tulsa area. I'm TulsaDawg's son and I hate DocMarvin.

Hello,
    I attended Tech in the lat 80's. Actually played Dawgs baseball my freshman year. Cut short due to knee injury. Only appeared in a couple of games. I never graduated. But always kept up with Tech sports. I remember playing hooky from school to watch Karl Malone and the dawgs lose the thriller in the NCAA Tournament. I loved it when we had the defense years ago holding 'Bama and Auburn in the teens in football and I will always remember watching the Indy Bowl against Maryland while I was in Michigan for a while. I love the history of Tech. When I was in Oklahoma, there were a lot of OSU, Oklahoma, and Hogs fans where I lived. Though we did lose to the Hogs that year, I still had fun with the fans up there talking smack. Now I'm excited about the direction of the football program. Dooley is going to bring back what I think was a great competitive team like in the late and early '90's and the Crowton offense era. An alumnis friend of mine told me about the message board, so I've been checking it out lately and I like what I see. Thanks for letting me on board.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Welcome Saintranger. Please make yourself at home and feel free to ask any questions that you may have. If you need a haircut or any other personal grooming, please private message TulsaPup. I heard that he's pretty good with clippers.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Don't listen to Doc, he's confused...about many things...

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaPup View Post
    Don't listen to Doc, he's confused...about many things...
    He likes it when you call him Mr. Jangles, not Doc!

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

I graduated from Tech in 1998, am an avid Tech football fan, win or lose.:icon_wink:

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone! I am Kevin and I live in the land of crybabies, Lafayette, LA. I am glad I found this site so I can keep up with what is going on at Tech. The latest is very encouraging!

I am a 1990 graduate, my wife is a 1991 graduate and my two sisters graduated from Tech. My 12 year old daughter has chosen to write a report on the history of LA Tech, so I think we have her headed in the right direction.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    Hello everyone! I am Kevin and I live in the land of crybabies, Lafayette, LA. I am glad I found this site so I can keep up with what is going on at Tech. The latest is very encouraging!

I am a 1990 graduate, my wife is a 1991 graduate and my two sisters graduated from Tech. My 12 year old daughter has chosen to write a report on the history of LA Tech, so I think we have her headed in the right direction.
    Welcome to the board!
    But with all the whining coming out of Red Stick about a former coach I really thought they were considered "the land of crybabies"!

Varsity Bulldog frogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to all frogdog's Avatar

Hello group I am Ralph and living in Lake Charles, graduated in 1980 and advid football fan. I have a daughter, freshman at TCU, and a son who will be a freshman this fall at LTU. I have enjoyed reading all the comment and discussion for some time now.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by frogdog View Post
    Hello group I am Ralph and living in Lake Charles, graduated in 1980 and advid football fan. I have a daughter, freshman at TCU, and a son who will be a freshman this fall at LTU. I have enjoyed reading all the comment and discussion for some time now.
    If you don't go to Tech, TCU is not a bad place to go. Your daughter will probably marry some rich Texas oil man!

+ Reply to Thread