+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting it started - TDF

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Getting it started - TDF

Welcome aboard GhostRider. Hope you soon become a fan of all Tech sports.

Puppy GATA 37 is on top of his/her gameGATA 37 is on top of his/her gameGATA 37 is on top of his/her gameGATA 37 is on top of his/her gameGATA 37 is on top of his/her gameGATA 37 is on top of his/her gameGATA 37 is on top of his/her gameGATA 37 is on top of his/her gameGATA 37 is on top of his/her gameGATA 37 is on top of his/her gameGATA 37 is on top of his/her game

Hello everyone, My name is Quin Harris and am a recent alumni of the football team and the school itself graduating last spring in clinical kinesiology. I am now currently a graduate student in the kinesiology department with a concentration in exercise physiology and sports performance. I have been visiting this website for a number of years now and am finally a member! Just wanted to say hi and thank you all for the welcome!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GATA 37 View Post
    Hello everyone, My name is Quin Harris and am a recent alumni of the football team and the school itself graduating last spring in clinical kinesiology. I am now currently a graduate student in the kinesiology department with a concentration in exercise physiology and sports performance. I have been visiting this website for a number of years now and am finally a member! Just wanted to say hi and thank you all for the welcome!
    We have been graced by the bearer of the gods!
    Of course we all hope you are here a long, long time here in Ruston, Quin.
    Uda man!
    tm

I gotta give him green immediately!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Puppy GATA 37 is on top of his/her gameGATA 37 is on top of his/her gameGATA 37 is on top of his/her gameGATA 37 is on top of his/her gameGATA 37 is on top of his/her gameGATA 37 is on top of his/her gameGATA 37 is on top of his/her gameGATA 37 is on top of his/her gameGATA 37 is on top of his/her gameGATA 37 is on top of his/her gameGATA 37 is on top of his/her game

TMo, correction, YOU DA MAN!!! HAHA, I'm glad to see GATA is bursting forth from this board!!!!

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Holy Crap!!!! Welcome Quin......We all appreciate what you gave the Dawgs!!

Like Quin needed an introduction

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

WE'RE NOT WORTHY! WE NOT WORTHY! Seriously, glad you are on board Quin.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Welcome aboard GhostRider. Hope you soon become a fan of all Tech sports.

And an LTAC contributer!

Varsity Bulldog barkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of light barkly's Avatar

Quin,
    We have all enjoyed watching you on the field the past few years. Welcome to the BB&B.
    I look forward to your comments when we get into the next football season.

barkly

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quin, you have now crossed over to the over side. You are now "One of those internet guys".

Life is good.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Shouldn't we be in some circle around a lighted fire chanting some audible GATA context?

:icon_wink:
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I can't wait until the first time that someone challenges Quin's opinions. He might have to open a can of internet whoop ass!!!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Oh, I am so glad you are here! I loved every minute I got to watch you play! Thanks for representing Louisiana Tech in such an awesome way, Quin! You are an awesome young man!

Haha, why thank you all!!! I think you guys think way to highly of me, but thank you none the less!! It's always encouraging to hear that people notice things on and off the field!!! I look forward to seeing what points and opinions you fine individuals have and will interject if I feel I have some form knowledge of the subject! I look forward to becoming one of the "internet guys" with all of you, and couldnt agree more with dwayne! haha!!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Haha, why thank you all!!! I think you guys think way to highly of me, but thank you none the less!! It's always encouraging to hear that people notice things on and off the field!!! I look forward to seeing what points and opinions you fine individuals have and will interject if I feel I have some form knowledge of the subject! I look forward to becoming one of the "internet guys" with all of you, and couldnt agree more with dwayne! haha!!

You may want to temper yourself in your agreements with Dwayne. Try not to let it happen too often.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    You may want to temper yourself in your agreements with Dwayne. Try not to let it happen too often.
    Greatness knows greatness like smoke follows beauty :icon_wink:
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread