+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Getting it started - TDF

Varsity Bulldog TechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really nice

Re: Getting it started - TDF

Hey LaTech Faithful! I'm Andrew Barringer (BSME-2008), and I reside in Houston, Texas. I'm a big proponent of Louisiana Tech academics & athletics! Almost daily, I follow up with the LaTechSports website, BleedTechBlue site, etc...to stay current. While I'm not staring at the computer, I get out and run, bike, workout, read, etc.

Any folks around the Houston-area, give me a shout for any game-watching or Tech events. I still frequent campus every few months!

Puppy Deacon Dawg seems to have something between the earsDeacon Dawg seems to have something between the earsDeacon Dawg seems to have something between the earsDeacon Dawg seems to have something between the earsDeacon Dawg seems to have something between the earsDeacon Dawg seems to have something between the ears

Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chris Kelley (graduated '04), I am living in North Carolina right now about to finish my MBA at Wake Forest University (thus Deacon Dawg). My passion still lies with Tech and my wife will make sure it stays that way. I pay closest attention to Basketball and Football, and am sadly obsessed with the recruiting information! Thanks for having me.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon Dawg View Post
    Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chris Kelley (graduated '04), I am living in North Carolina right now about to finish my MBA at Wake Forest University (thus Deacon Dawg). My passion still lies with Tech and my wife will make sure it stays that way. I pay closest attention to Basketball and Football, and am sadly obsessed with the recruiting information! Thanks for having me.
    Welcome abroad DD, its a good time to join these wildass community.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon Dawg View Post
    Welcome to BB&B!

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Can't believe it's taken me this long to formally introduce myself here.

Josh Hart (class of 2006, BS Finance), currently the Assistant Administrator at Ridgecrest Community Care Center in West Monroe. Transferring to Natchitoches soon to oversee the renovation/expansion of my company's nursing home there. I love my job and can't think of doing anything else. Never thought I'd end up in this field, but that's life.

Married for almost 4 years to my wife Nadia (graduating next month, BA Political Science, minors in english and history). She's going to work on her master's starting in the fall, and is aspiring to be a professor of political science. No kids, and no plans for them anytime soon.

We absolutely bleed Blue and Red. Nadia has been an OSL, SGA senator for 3 years, SGA homecoming chair in 2008, AWS president, numerous honor societies, the list goes on. I wasn't as involved as I could've been in my Tech days, but I worked a ton to pay the bills, so ya know..

We're always, ALWAYS at football games, and try to make as many other sporting events and other campus events as our schedule allows. I haven't missed a Spring Fling since I graduated.

I'm not sure how many of you here I actually know, but if you know me or Nadia, and see us around WM or Ruston, stop and say hi!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Built4Speed View Post
    No kids, and no plans for them anytime soon.
    Enjoy your posts,

Hope you didn't jinx yourself

:icon_wink:
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Puppy USMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her game

Hello everyone. My name is Brad Morgan, some of you already know me. Over the past 2 years I have been turned into a Tech fan by some close friends. Now, I am proud to be a Tech fan and will hopefully be sending my 2 children to Tech in a few years. Go Dawgs!!!!!!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by USMC_Brad75 View Post
    Hello everyone. My name is Brad Morgan, some of you already know me. Over the past 2 years I have been turned into a Tech fan by some close friends. Now, I am proud to be a Tech fan and will hopefully be sending my 2 children to Tech in a few years. Go Dawgs!!!!!!
    Welcome aboard!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Semper fi!

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Doc, shreveportdawg, Geaux Dawgs, & Jdubyadawg
    Brad finally found his way to BB&B!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

'bout damn time. Does Brad play with pink ponies as well??
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Don't know about Brad, but I'm glad JAB finally found something pink to play with.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    And to think I was not going to bring up Jangles this year.........

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Puppy USMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    Semper fi!

Semper Fi!!!

+ Reply to Thread