+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Getting it started - TDF

Puppy USMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her game

Re: Getting it started - TDF

Quote Originally Posted by shreveportdawg View Post
    Don't know about Brad, but I'm glad JAB finally found something pink to play with.

LMAO!!!!

Puppy Dawgfighter2001 is an unknown

Guess it's my turn. lol

Tim Traylor, '97 Ruston High grad, '01 Tech grad. Aviation major. Four years at Det 305 (hence the name) to six years in the U.S. Air Force.

New England Patriots fan in the NFL, Montreal Alouettes fan in the CFL. Somehow someway, MASN plays a lot of Dawgs games out here on the East Coast via the ESPN+ feeds. I dunno if someone at that network is a Tech grad, but if I don't catch the games on MASN, espn3.com is at the ready!

If any National Capital Region (DC/MD/VA) Dawgs are around, first round's on me!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfighter2001 View Post
    Guess it's my turn. lol

Tim Traylor, '97 Ruston High grad, '01 Tech grad. Aviation major. Four years at Det 305 (hence the name) to six years in the U.S. Air Force.

New England Patriots fan in the NFL, Montreal Alouettes fan in the CFL. Somehow someway, MASN plays a lot of Dawgs games out here on the East Coast via the ESPN+ feeds. I dunno if someone at that network is a Tech grad, but if I don't catch the games on MASN, espn3.com is at the ready!

If any National Capital Region (DC/MD/VA) Dawgs are around, first round's on me!
    I don't know how far Fredricksburg is, but there's a game party there tonight

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfighter2001 View Post
    Guess it's my turn. lol

I have a little brother in Woodbridge MD
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ RunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to behold RunwayDawg55's Avatar

Guess I'll introduce myself now seeing as I've been watching this board from a distance for a little bit and have recently started posting. Name is David Castaneda and I'm a 2010 grad in Aviation Management currently living in Charlotte, NC and working in Airport Operations at the Charlotte Douglas International Airport. Favorite sport is Football and favorite teams are LA Tech (obviously), Boise State (I'm sure somebody just puked, but I can assure you my heart lies with Tech and I will always cheer against them when they are up against Tech), and in pro the Dallas Cowboys. I'm hoping to get to know some of you all better and get into some good conversations about Tech Football for the upcoming season and many seasons to come. HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS?!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RunwayDawg55 View Post
    Guess I'll introduce myself now seeing as I've been watching this board from a distance for a little bit and have recently started posting. Name is David Castaneda and I'm a 2010 grad in Aviation Management currently living in Charlotte, NC and working in Airport Operations at the Charlotte Douglas International Airport. Favorite sport is Football and favorite teams are LA Tech (obviously), Boise State (I'm sure somebody just puked, but I can assure you my heart lies with Tech and I will always cheer against them when they are up against Tech), and in pro the Dallas Cowboys. I'm hoping to get to know some of you all better and get into some good conversations about Tech Football for the upcoming season and many seasons to come. HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS?!
    Welcome to BB&B!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steak002 View Post
    Hi guys! I'm Christian, and I'm new here in the forums. I'm a big baseball fan. So far I've enjoyed reading comments here.

Have a nice day!
    Welcome!
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Welcome!
    notice the 4 Verizon ads in his sig?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    notice the 4 Verizon ads in his sig?
    Not until you pointed it out. He'll be watched.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Puppy michalclark352 is an unknown

Glad to become a part of this TDF.

Puppy moedawg is an unknown

Hello group, I am Ana and I live in the Houston area, I graduated from Louisiana Tech in 1998 as a Chem E. and I am an avid football fan. I have been reading this board for a few years now and I finally decided to join.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by moedawg View Post
    Hello group, I am Ana and I live in the Houston area, I graduated from Louisiana Tech in 1998 as a Chem E. and I am an avid football fan. I have been reading this board for a few years now and I finally decided to join.
    Welcome!!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moedawg View Post
    I think we've met.

You ever live in Neilson? Cajun boy?

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    I think we've met.

You ever live in Neilson? Cajun boy?
    You knew a dude named Ana?

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    You knew a dude named Ana?
    Guess I overlooked that. I knew a guy called Moe who graduated in in ChemE, circa 98.

My bad.

+ Reply to Thread