+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amos Ramon

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar

Amos Ramon

Saw where winnipeg picked him up. Anyone have any more info about it?

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: Amos Ramon

Quote Originally Posted by farright30 View Post
    Saw where winnipeg picked him up. Anyone have any more info about it?
    True, I talked to a friend of mine that played ball with him. He said Amos was supposed to go to the Saints-Cowboys game with them, but he got picked up by the "Yankees of Independent Ball" as Amos put it he said, so he is already headed up that way obviously.

"Yankees of independent ball"? Wouldn't St. Paul or Long Island be a little more well known?

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

I'm so happy for Ramon....he was not ready to quit playing at a high level.Winnipeg's last regular season game is Sept 3rd. I wonder if Ramon is enrolled this quarter so he can finish up his degree? If so, i'm sure he'll be hanging out at the love shack with the team.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by farright30 View Post
    "Yankees of independent ball"? Wouldn't St. Paul or Long Island be a little more well known?
    Yeh, I dont know. My friend told me that is what Amos called it. He said they made fun of him. I dont follow independent ball too much, so I couldnt really say who is good. I just know that the Alexandria Aces are brutal.

If you think the Aces are bad, you should have seen the Houma Hawks. I understand what Ramon is talking about in that the team is one of the bigger independent teams, but I just had to call out the little but of spin in that statement. Playing somewhere is better than no where at all, so good luck to him. I think Myrow has set a good base there in Winnipeg and that Tech will always have a connection there in the future.

+ Reply to Thread