+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PICK 'EM CONTEST!!!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: PICK 'EM CONTEST!!!

PM them to me. I'll get them entered.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

The final regular season pick sheet is posted and the results from last week are being uploaded now.

No bonus again.

With the lack of games, I've been a little more "creative" in the points per game this week.

As soon as the bowl matchups are announced, I'll get the bowl pick sheets up. This is where you can really make up some lost ground!

Chris

I'm uploading the results from week 14 of the contest as I type. I will have the bowl pick sheets posted tomorrow.

Also, stay turned for our stand-alone (not associated with the contest) Bowl Confidence Contest which will probably be available for entry later this week. Again, another "different" type of contest that is a lot of fun and keeps you guessing who will win until the end!

Chris

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

I love the bowl confidence challenge. Not having the internet at home made me drop out of the pick'em contest, but I intend to win the bowls. My problem is just like I can't bring myself to pick against Tech, I have a tendency to pick the teams I want to win instead of the teams I think will win.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Don't forget...the winner gets a Tech Bench!!!! It's already been delivered to my house. attachen b
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

The FINAL pick sheet has been posted!!! It includes ALL the bowl games and there are a total of 97 points available for the taking. Deadline is 7:00 PM on 12/19 which is kickoff for the first bowl game.

Good Luck!!!

Chris

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Chris, you probably already know this, but the three games we have left that you and I differ on, I have assigned confidence points in the Bowl Confidence Contest of (3), (2), and (14). Which means I'm not that confident . How bout an update on the Pick-Em contest so I can verify my math. Go Badgers .

I'll have it up in a little bit, but remember that we are dropping the two worst weeks. That means that I pick up 4 points on you right there because you will be dropping 30 points and I'll be dropping 26. And you never know if someone else might be dropping even MORE!

Just something else to think about!

Chris

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Thanx. That helps my ciphering. That means go Badgers and go Buckeyes. I'll spot you BSU , unless the damn Hoggs win .

The final results are being posted now. Congratulations to oledawg66 for repeating as the Pick 'Em Champion! But after the adjustments were made, he was one bonus question away from losing in the tiebreaker!!! Only a 3 point margin!

I came in second and HoDo-Tech70 came in third.

Now for the prizes. The first this is for oledawg to pick his out of the three mentioned earlier in this thread. Look back to find out what they were.

Thanks again for everyone who participated.

I'm think about some changes for next year like making the picks against the spread instead of straight up. Anybody have any thoughts for next year's contest?

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    The final results are being posted now. Congratulations to oledawg66 for repeating as the Pick 'Em Champion! But after the adjustments were made, he was one bonus question away from losing in the tiebreaker!!! Only a 3 point margin!

I came in second and HoDo-Tech70 came in third.

Now for the prizes. The first this is for oledawg to pick his out of the three mentioned earlier in this thread. Look back to find out what they were.

Thanks again for everyone who participated.

I'm think about some changes for next year like making the picks against the spread instead of straight up. Anybody have any thoughts for next year's contest?
    I prefer straight up picking rather than picking against the spread.

I don't keep up with football results other than TECH much and I seldom look at the spread. I just got extremely lucky this year. I did pick the DAWGS to win against early season opponents (Nebraska and other BCS teams) and this cost me some points. I wised up during the season and didn't pick TECH every week.

This was a fun contest - my first time to play but certainly not the last. Thanks for doing it TechDawgFan and congratulations to oledawg66 for winning.

Thanx Chris. I was sweating that one out. And thank you Ho Do. Congrats on taking the "Show" money. I think I agree with you. They are hard enough to pick straight up. Chris, if I get first "Pick-Em", its got to be the bench. Killerdawg will be so jealous.
    Last edited by oledawg66; 01-09-2007 at 07:02 PM.

If you're taking the bench, then I'm taking Ross' other contribution of a $50 Maxwell's gift certificate.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Congrats guys! The bench is in my garage at my house right now. Just PM me and I'll set up a pick-up date/time for the bench and you can come by the store or just Pm me your address for the gift certificate.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

+ Reply to Thread