+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PICK 'EM CONTEST!!!

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Re: PICK 'EM CONTEST!!!

Chris,

The email address box still goes away when I drop down and highlight my user name.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Yes. I'm not going to update the entry form this week. Just go ahead and submit your picks. I'll correct it for the one I will post on Sunday night or Monday.

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

So I can go in there at the last minute and pick all the WAC teams this week to win for the guys (and gals) that are ahead of me in the standings!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Fine. If you're going to be THAT way about! I've changed the form so that you have to put in your e-mail address.

I am also using your e-mail address as your password so they have to match. If you get it a little wrong, I'll go ahead and accept it, but be aware that you need it to match what you put in for week 1.
    Last edited by TechDawgFan; 09-07-2006 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Added some more

Now you know I wouldn't really do that, but seriously I would hate for someone from another school get in an wreck havoc, or for someone to highlight theirs and accidently trackball up or down a user name without knowing they did so.

Results and the new pick sheet are posted. I still have a prize announcement to make, but I'm rushed on time.

The new pick sheet has been posted. Nobody got any points last week and I'm throwing out the picks I did get and decreasing the number of weeks to count by 1. This is fair for everyone. But be sure to get your picks in this week!!!

Chris

The new pick sheet and last week's results are posted. Be sure to get your picks in before Saturday mornings.

And just as a note, the season standings show the total points for all weeks of the contest. The software hasn't started throwing any of your low point weeks out yet so it really isn't a good gauge of where you stand in the overall contest.

Chris

The week 6 pick sheet and week 5 results have both been posted. Nobody got the first bonus question. If you are looking at the bonus results, I had to do some cleanup from some errors I made last week, so don't get alarmed about it.

Some of you haven't been submitting picks. Be sure to get your picks posted!!!

Chris

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Hey Chris, just submitted my pics, but I noticed that there are two Clemson games on the Week 6 picks. One for WF and one for Temple. Who is Temple playing? Granted it won't mean much since they probably won't win one against anyone this year...

I should have put that in the notes. When I put together the pick sheets, I grab the weekend games as well as any games the following week. The second Clemson game is on Thursday game against Temple so Clemson is showing up twice.

Chris

As I normally do, I just got through downloading all the picks that have been made so far. MANY, MANY of you are asking about Clemson being listed twice.

That IS CORRECT! They have a game on Thursday night next week. So that the deadline will always be the same day and time (Sat. at 11:00), I always grab the weekend games and any games that are being played during the following week before the next entry deadline. Since Clemson was one of our OOC opponents, they will always be on the list and since they play next week, they will be on the list twice.

This will happen again at Thanksgiving (unless I change the deadline since it is a weird week in CFB) when there are numerous Friday games, including Tech/Fresno.

Chris

P.S.: Ross - Your picks DID come in last week.

Just a friendly little reminder . . .

GET YOUR PICKS SUBMITTED!!!

Thank you for your time and attention. We will now return you to your regularly scheduled Tech whining session.

Chris

I'm short on time. Pick sheet is loaded. Week 6 results will be posted Friday after the Clemson game.

Chris

Pick sheet is loaded and the past 2 weeks results are posted.

NOTE!!!: Clemson is listed twice AGAIN! It is NOT a mistake! They play Saturday and the following Thursday!

Chris

+ Reply to Thread