+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PICK 'EM CONTEST!!!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: PICK 'EM CONTEST!!!

I'm running late today and am in a WebEx meeting. I'll have the pick sheets up this evening.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Pick sheet is posted. Sorry for the short turnaround this week.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

I don't understand the 1st bonus question. What do you mean by LOST rushing yards?

If you look at the official stats, there are three stats - Yards gained, yards lost, and net yards. This would be the total of all rushing plays resulting in a loss.

Chris

The week 8 report package is FINALLY available and the pick sheet for week 10 is up as well.

Just so y'all know, a correction was made which affected several players. It was a mistake on my part and resulting in their not getting credit for their picks back in week 6. That has been fixed now.

I'll try to post the week 9 results on Thursday after the Boise/Fresno game.

Chris

The Week 11 pick sheet is posted as well as week 9 and 10 results. Week 10 was bad for everyone except our leader. He just keeps adding up the points!

Chris

Varsity Bulldog beefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nice beefcakes's Avatar

Chris,
    What is meant by current standings? Current week? Other? Why are some players possible points greater than other players?

The current standings are the results from the current week. So that is the actual results from week 10. The reason that the possible points is different is a little more difficult to explain. This contest package was put together for the NCAA basketball tournament. So if you had picked the entire bracket, you could run the reports after each round and look at the current standings. The possible points would be the total number of points you have LEFT available to you, knowing that games you picked wrong in early rounds may make it impossible for you to get any points in later rounds. You can use it as a projection tool as to whether or not you can still jump ahead. For the Pick 'Em contest, it is just the total points of the games you picked right.

Chris

Pick sheet is loaded. I'll be uploading the results from last week in a little bit as soon as the NFL is finished.

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar

Chris--When I go to the pic-sheets I get last weeks picks. What is wrong?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Here's Chris' response...

clear your cache files and try again.

Open Internet program > click on 'Tools' > 'Internet Options' > Delete Temp Internet Files

Quote Originally Posted by Papadawg62 View Post
    Chris--When I go to the pic-sheets I get last weeks picks. What is wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Here's Chris' response...

clear your cache files and try again.

Open Internet program > click on 'Tools' > 'Internet Options' > Delete Temp Internet Files

Yeah, what he said!!!

And if you still have problems, here is the pick sheet. Just send me back who you pick and your bonus questions and I'll enter it manually.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar

Thanks a million fellows. I don't know what i would do without you guys.

Pick sheet is posted as well as last week's results.

No bonus questions this week.

Due date is Friday at 11:00 AM!!!

Bulldog Dawg4ever is an unknown Dawg4ever's Avatar

Chris when I go to the results it says I didn't get my picks in and I know I did because I have them written down on my notepad. Can you fix that?

+ Reply to Thread