+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Introductions

Just trying to get this started.

I love Tech!
    Last edited by Dawg06; 09-10-2007 at 05:54 PM. Reason: fixed it myself!!!

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Re: Introductions

nah hun it just shows the badge

Hi, I'm Jennifer. I'm a junior communication design major from LaPlace, Louisiana around New Orleans. I'm dating a wonderful guy named Gavin and am looking forward to starting my life with him. I love Tech and I love painting up for games. I absolutly cannot wait til football season!!!!! my facebook page is http://latech.facebook.com/profile.php?id=49700619 and my myspace page is www.myspace.com/pinkie112803 anything else just message me!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Hello... I'm Justin Bruner and I am a Senior music education major from Ruston... I've been following Tech everything (academics, football, etc... EVERYTHING) since I was 5 (when I moved to Ruston from Minden).. I am in the BoP and Hoop Troop (baritone)... I currently am serving my second term as president of my fraternity Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia...

My academics aren't in the best of shape mainly because of how much I want to get done that is outside of it... I believe in change (good) and do my best to get it done, regardless if it is my business or not...

ummm... anything else, just ask... not good with introductions

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Just a fix on mine I recently changed my major to Marketing. But i am still a junior with a minor in graphic design

Puppy linds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the ears linds_Marie's Avatar

Hey I'm Lindsey! I am from Shreveport, LA. I actually went to school at ULM... hehe... I was majoring in dental hygiene however in the middle of my second year there I went through a course of events that resulted in my decision to move back home and work for awhile. I now work at doctors hospital.. (currently looking for a new job).. I was able to buy my first car... I met Matt.(Doc).. he's my GUY... hehe... I am looking forward to what the future holds for us... I have to say hes been so far PRETTY successful in converting me to a dawg fan... haha... I now have more TECH shirts in my closet then ULM ones and I enjoy our trips over to ruston for games ALOT... Anything ELSE just ask..

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Last edited by FishingBack; 10-08-2009 at 02:07 PM.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

My name is Casey Dowling, I've been a Dawg fan all of my life. My Dad graduated from Tech in 1957 I was born 9 years later and have been attending Tech games ever since. I graduated from Tech in 1990 and 1992 with a Masters in Psychology. I was a member of TKE. I now live in Bossier and I am a Branch Manager for All Green Corporation.
    I will be remarrying in March of 07, I have two boys Nicklaus 7 (yes I'm that much of a golf nut) and Cullen 4. My bride to be Shelly has two children Cade 9 and Haidee 7. I'm doing my level best to make Bulldog fans out of them.
    My screen name is a tribute to Hunter S. Thompson, Dr. Gonzo, it is also a reference to the golf club that I belong to The Gonzo Golf Club, A drinking club with a golf problem.
    In previous years I have sat in section OO on the east side, also known as the Pound and plan on being back there next football season after a brief hiatus while Shelly and I were long distance dating.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Hi, i'm Chris Gunter, a.k.a. Crazy Jason. I'm a second year architecture major, and am 110% bulldog! The thing i enjoy most about tech is going to any and every athletic event i can. I was sold on Tech after my first football game at the Joe, when i was about 11. My dad graduated in Mech. Engineering and frequently visits to speak with senior engineering students. I have my younger brother and a friend of mine (hs senior)convinced to go here and have successfully gotten two of my friends to transfer from NSU to become DAWGS!!! Basically to sum me up...I love tech, always have, and most CERTAINLY always will!

Puppy nice doggy has turned a few heads around herenice doggy has turned a few heads around herenice doggy has turned a few heads around herenice doggy has turned a few heads around here nice doggy's Avatar

Hey! My name is Ashley Absher. I'm a sophomore at Tech this year and i just recently changed my major to Psychology. I enjoy going to tech sporting events, and i'm very new to BB&B. My favorite sport is softball, but i enjoy going to most any sports games. Oh yeah...and i have a big crush on Big Dawg lol

Puppy Roadwild17 has turned a few heads around hereRoadwild17 has turned a few heads around here

Hey, I'm Gavin, Jen_Leigh 's boyfriend. I just decided to get on here before I graduate this May.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roadwild17 View Post
    Hey, I'm Gavin, Jen_Leigh 's boyfriend. I just decided to get on here before I graduate this May.
    Hey Gavin, we've never heard of you.

And where's my car??

Puppy Yellow04RXP has turned a few heads around hereYellow04RXP has turned a few heads around here Yellow04RXP's Avatar

Hey everyone......my name is michael gannaway I am a Junior at Tech and a professional aviation major.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Update:Changing majors to history... BUT, am not going to be in school next year, nor probably the next... So this may end up being my last quarter at Tech, and might finish my degree elsewhere.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    Update:Changing majors to history... BUT, am not going to be in school next year, nor probably the next... So this may end up being my last quarter at Tech, and might finish my degree elsewhere.
    Sorry to read this, but you are always and forever a DAWG!

Big Dog metrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her game metrydawg's Avatar

metrydawg says this is the year DOOLEY commands Tech to a bowl bound season. Be there to see Tech rule. Get your bowl tickets now. I've waited too long as a season ticket holder for the past five years.Circle the wagons / game is on!!!

+ Reply to Thread