+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Introductions

Re: Introductions

Hello,This is Pattinson! i am new here, its a great forum, i think i can learn a lot in this forum.Hope it will b a great pleasure to be a member of this site.I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pattinson View Post
    Hello,This is Pattinson! i am new here, its a great forum, i think i can learn a lot in this forum.Hope it will b a great pleasure to be a member of this site.I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge.
    Welcome. Tell us your Tech story.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

IP address [?]: 116.71.59.107 [Whois] [Reverse IP]
    IP country code: PK
    IP address country: Pakistan
    IP address state: Sindh
    IP address city: Karachi

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cbbrown View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am new here hope i'll get a lot of info. about tech from this forum.

Thank you..!!
    Welcome!
    Good old Memorial Gym

Puppy User Name seems to have something between the earsUser Name seems to have something between the earsUser Name seems to have something between the earsUser Name seems to have something between the earsUser Name seems to have something between the earsUser Name seems to have something between the earsUser Name seems to have something between the earsUser Name seems to have something between the ears User Name's Avatar

Hello everyone! Glad to be here. I used to get on in the past, but neglected this site too long. Hopefully my opinions will be less asinine than they were a couple years ago.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I doubt it...

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    I doubt it...
    Damn. He sure was creative with his user name.

Bulldog TenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your time TenTwo's Avatar

Hi. I went to Tech back in the mid to late 90s. I was a music major and did some time in the marching band. Loved going to the football games. I now live in BSU country...it's hard to take tbh. I miss Ruston and had lots of good times...worked at Anthony's which I'm sure has closed down since I left.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Anthony's has been closed several years since they had a fire. I'm thinking on the corner at the time was Pickle Barrel; if so, that's now Monjuni's Italian.

Bulldog TenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your time TenTwo's Avatar

Wow, Ruston is big time with a Monjuni's! HA! I worked at one of those in S'port shortly after Anthony's. I didn't know they had a fire.

+ Reply to Thread