+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Puppy BigBark is an unknown

Re: Introductions

Hello everybody, I am a huge Tech fan especially when it comes to football and with all that is going on i decided to join in.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

It's never too late to start barkin'! Welcome aboard.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm Kyle, grad 05, work for Community Trust. Live in Choudrant.

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

im justin from c.e. byrd in shreveport and will be a senior in mechanical engineering in the fall. i was one of those misguided lsu fans when i came to tech, but now you will NEVER find me supporting that school. EVER. Basketball is my favorite sport to watch, but you will see me at all the home football games and a few of the road games too.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Good to have you'll onboard. You can keep the old folks like LookingForResults in line.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by crystal8es View Post
    I am a newbie here and just wanna say Hi to everyone. I am Crystal from Louisiana, US.

Guest student0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestudent0003 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Hello is anyone here? I'm Mane Howard from Paris, Texas.

Puppy GinoP9 is an unknown GinoP9's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Just trying to get this started.

I love Tech!
    Hello everyone and nice to meet all of you here.
    Happy New Year in advance.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by student0003 View Post
    Hello is anyone here? I'm Mane Howard from Paris, Texas.
    Always good to have more Texans at Tech. Become aboard.

Puppy Krypton is an unknown Krypton's Avatar

Hey all, senior biology major here; I just found these forums yesterday and decided to join. (Hope you guys have a great snow day tonight and tomorrow!)

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
    Hey all, senior biology major here; I just found these forums yesterday and decided to join. (Hope you guys have a great snow day tonight and tomorrow!)
    Don't temp Dawgmatic....

:icon_wink:
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Don't temp Dawgmatic....

:icon_wink:
    He's asking for it isn't he?

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

I don't believe I've ever done a proper introduction, so here it goes. My name is Chris, I am 20 years old and from Homer LA. I love football and attending Tech games, though in the past 2 years its been harder to get to a tech game cause of my dad's health issues.

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

Name is Troy.
    Tech grad. Live in Bossier parish.
    Daughter is a Sophmore at Tech in the BOP.
    Younger daughter will enroll at Tech this coming fall.

We bleed blue at my house.

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by justincad View Post
    was one of those misguided lsu fans when i came to tech, but now you will NEVER find me supporting that school. EVER.
    I dont understand why more Tech students don't convert over. I too was a LSU fan in highschool because it seemed like the cool thing to do but by about my sophmore year at Tech I "saw the light" and realized that I would rather be a part of building something great than just jumping on a band wagon I had nothing to do with.

+ Reply to Thread