+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Duck Hunting

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Re: Duck Hunting

I too am interested. Keep posting about the plans, please.

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

Listen to the show tomorrow evening, there may be an announcement then. If not, definetly next week. If you will PM me your contact information I will make sure everyone that does gets the first invites. The number of people will be limited. If anybody has any ideas or suggestions on anything to make this a sucess, please let me know.

Puppy cocodrieman is an unknown

edgree3@yahoo.com is my e-mail. I am on the Nov 8 BR DU mbrs banquet committee and an old creek hunter who loves DeLoutre, Corney, D'Arbonne woods and Turkey Creek lake hunts.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Please send a PM to me about the duck hunt. I might get MD to come with me.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar

There are alot of ducks on the Arkansas River. A huge flight of Gadwall must have come in late last week. It doesn't seem to matter where you go they're everywhere. I saw some ring necks today, must have been 100.

BTW Cocidrieman, I grew up fishing and hunting Loutre and Corney creeks and still did even after I moved to El Dorado but haven't been back since I moved to Russellville back in 1994. I bet we have fished and hunted many of the same places. Be interested in hearing some stories.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Did pretty good this morning before work. I shot two wood ducks and three grey ducks. Overall we killed greys, 1 mallard, and woodies. Saw a lot of teal but we were in flooded timber and they just buzzed us. Had to leave at 7:30 as I had to open my store. Will report after tomorrow.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    Please send a PM to me about the duck hunt. I might get MD to come with me.
    Maddawg? if maddawg goes im in also

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Please don't get maddawg involved. If you do, we'll have to hear him whine for weeks about Ducks Unlimited.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I purchased my first stamp in five years the other day. I will be going some this year and being the sportsman that I am, plan to let them stop swimming before I shoot.

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

Well here I sit, 3 days before the season opens in Arkansas. Got a report that our fields are full of ducks. The anticipation is great, just hope it turns out to be as good as I hope, or at least half and that will still be very good.

Still working with Tech on finalizing the plan, but it appears that the hunt portion of our 1st ever Tech duck hunt will be $300 per person for a Saturday and Sunday morning hunt. Jan 13 and 14th. Hopefully the flyer will be out this week and available at the ball game Saturday night. I however will not be there due to the distance and the number of ducks reported at our camp. I will be out next week as well deer hunting in northern Louisiana.

Best of luck to all those who venture out into the great outdoors and have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving holiday season.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I purchased my first stamp in five years the other day. I will be going some this year and being the sportsman that I am, plan to let them stop swimming before I shoot.
    went out to Oua'chitta Refuge yesteday at lunch, saw quite a few birds in the fields. Ever been there on openning day?

You know what just occured to me, as long as i've known you, i've never known you to hunt much. The fact that you have a lease and a duck stamp now speaks VOLUMES about the state of the programs. :icon_wink:

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    went out to Oua'chitta Refuge yesteday at lunch, saw quite a few birds in the fields. Ever been there on openning day?

You know what just occured to me, as long as i've known you, i've never known you to hunt much. The fact that you have a lease and a duck stamp now speaks VOLUMES about the state of the programs. :icon_wink:
    That's funny. I was just thinking this morning that the last time I was really mad at the deer and ducks was when JRP was in his spiral. Crowton saved a many a deer

Yes, I've hunted Russle Sludge on opening day...ONE TIME. Went to the green tree area. Worked ducks all morning only to have a "sky blaster" a few hundred yards away screw things up.

I knew some guys that used to hunt off of Millhaven somewhere. They went back up in the woods a looooong ways, but always killed a lot of ducks.

Best time to go there is during the week when folks who have a real job can't hunt.

That's funny. I was just thinking this morning that the last time I was really mad at the deer and ducks was when JRP was in his spiral. Crowton saved a many a deer

Yes, I've hunted Russle Sludge on opening day...ONE TIME. Went to the green tree area. Worked ducks all morning only to have a "sky blaster" a few hundred yards away screw things up.

I knew some guys that used to hunt off of Millhaven somewhere. They went back up in the woods a looooong ways, but always killed a lot of ducks.

Best time to go there is during the week when folks who have a real job can't hunt.
    well, i dont have a "real job" so i guess im free to go with you :icon_wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    well, i dont have a "real job" so i guess im free to go with you :icon_wink:
    Actually we should go to D'Arbonne Refuge...If we only knew somebody with a boat

Actually we should go to D'Arbonne Refuge...If we only knew somebody with a boat
    I give up, who would that be ??

went to Oau'chitta again at lunch, man there are a TON of birds in the bean field

+ Reply to Thread