+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any runners out there?

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Any runners out there?

I usually get up about 5 am and eat a pound of boudin and then a snack on a half pound of cracklin until about 7 am the whole time drinking a pot of community dark roast. By about 8:30 am, I've got the runs pretty good. My PR is about 20 minutes once I get the seat down.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

TMI

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rickeydad View Post
    Austindawg, Dawgbitten,

I want my Runtex Forum back. Damn that Marshall dude.

Its a good thing we don't have a "Marshall" around here.
    Yeah, what was that all about? Something about him emailing people's bosses? Threatening to sue or something like that?

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Churchlady View Post
    Mr. Dad, You should watch your language young man or else Churchlady will lace up her shoes, put on her running dress, and start kicking some asphalt!

----------"Mr. Burt Rules"---------------
    I know who Ladyrunner is. Might I figure you out next?

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg View Post
    Yeah, what was that all about? Something about him emailing people's bosses? Threatening to sue or something like that?
    Quite a site. Exactly what you think it was.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I usually get up about 5 am and eat a pound of boudin and then a snack on a half pound of cracklin until about 7 am the whole time drinking a pot of community dark roast. By about 8:30 am, I've got the runs pretty good. My PR is about 20 minutes once I get the seat down.
    You're not allowed to start timing until you open whatever reading material you have on hand and then ends when you return said reading material to original position. Your PR is probably much better than 20 min!!!
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

I mostly cycle but I'm trying to transition into triathlon. I love cycling but those long long hours on the bike are starting to wear me down. I'm running more than cycling now. I race for a cycling team based out of Lafayette but just joined a new multisport club that formed in Monroe and is sponsored by Vantage Health Plan. Anybody interested in joining go to www.vantagemultisport.com to get more info. Also, join our yahoo group at http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/vantageracing/

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Dirty, skip the boudin and drink more dark roast and you'll improve your time. Food early in the morning confuses the body about its morning priorities!

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LTUIronDawg View Post
    I mostly cycle but I'm trying to transition into triathlon. I love cycling but those long long hours on the bike are starting to wear me down. I'm running more than cycling now. I race for a cycling team based out of Lafayette but just joined a new multisport club that formed in Monroe and is sponsored by Vantage Health Plan. Anybody interested in joining go to www.vantagemultisport.com to get more info. Also, join our yahoo group at http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/vantageracing/
    Did the Monroe tri club (twin cities?) change it's name or is this a new group? Some of the pictures on the site are guys I know from the Monroe club.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Is anybody doing the Dustbuster Duathlon in Shreveport on Sunday?

+ Reply to Thread