+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What about the JonBenet Kook?

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

What about the JonBenet Kook?

Since I have mean things in mind, I thought I'd put this in Pawlitics. What do you think we OUGHT to do with this guy? Why'd we pay to bring him back when it was fairly clear by the time he hit U.S. soil that he was one of those surprisingly common confessors to crimes one did not commit. I'm voting send him back to the Thai prison he came from.... of course, that's after at least making it where he can't possibly make babies in the future. What a fruit loop!

Do you think there's any hope for such a public mental case, C110? I know hope springs eternal w/ you, but this guy is not only clearly mentally ill, he's announced it publicly to the world!

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Re: What about the JonBenet Kook?

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    of course, that's after at least making it where he can't possibly make babies in the future. What a fruit loop! !
    He was already trying to do this by getting a sex change. His confession sounded sketchy to me from the beginning, and it still seems to me that the parents had to have something to do with it. I guess we'll never find out.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

My wife didn't buy his story from day one. I guess she was right and I was wrong. I just saw the sicko and thought one and one equaled two. She thinks Jon Benet's brother did it or at least had a part in the murder.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

The money issue is the state of Colorado's fault. It couldn't have been that hard to do a simple DNA check. This is the Internet age. The world is flat and all that. The DA turned this into a circus and now has to pay for it.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

I was skeptical at first and then i heard that phone interview he had with that woman where he kept talking about JonBenet and other little girls. It was easy to see that the guy had trouble distinguishing reality from fantasy. He might truly believe he did do it in his head, but it is simply not possible.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Very ill......... That is about all I can say. I knew it from the first time he was on camera and the conversations that the media revealed. I was very skeptical that he did it from the beginning, but figured they had to have some proof before bringing him back over here - DUH! Guess I was wrong.

I won't even pretend to know what is going on inside his head. Besides, truly being a Pedophile, he has some other "real" illness that is tough to put a finger on just from the brief times that we have seen him. I truly hope that he gets some treatment, but he should never be allowed around children.

+ Reply to Thread