+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Idaho came to play

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

Idaho came to play

Idaho is only down by 7 with 8 minutes to go in the fourth quarter. Maybe Erickson is turning the program around quick!!!! or MSU sucks.

Game is on espn gameplan

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Idaho came to play

The Vandy-Michigan game is boring me to death. Talk about a snoozer, geez. Whatever those 110K fans paid to attend this game....well, let's just say they paid too much.

I can't wait until the Dawgs play in about 30 minutes.

HD

Bulldog Dawg4ever is an unknown Dawg4ever's Avatar

Idaho has the ball on thier own 25 5:40 left in the game.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Idaho looks better than I thought it might, but Michigan State doesn't figure to be in the Big 10 bowl picture. The Spartans haven't shown me much that would change that outlook.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

UNT looks like a bunch of kindergarten kids playing a bunch of grown men at Texas. Score is currently 56-7, Texas, with 4 minutes still to play. 90% of the fans have left the stadium. Pathetic.

If you can't play better than that, they shouldn't schedule someone like Texas. (By the way, I feel the same way about Tech.)

HD

+ Reply to Thread