+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Survivor Contest

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: NFL Survivor Contest

Mine is right. Clear your cache and try it again. Tools -> Internet Options -> General -> Temporary Internet Files -> Delete Files

Then go to the page and see if you see the right one.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Somebody changed my NFL survivor pick this past week.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Somebody changed my NFL survivor pick this past week.

DirtyD, don't be a sore loser.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I thought maybe if I cast enough doubt, especially with the way the board screwed up, I might be able to get enough people to join me and we could start all over.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

LOL. I checked the password. It was really YOUR entry, DD. Sorry!

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

I was pretty sure I had picked Cleveland this past weekend, but when I saw the results it showed I had picked Philly. Either way it was a win, but I actually watched the crappy Cleveland/Oakland game pulling for the Browns to pull it out.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Now that is funny

I'm short on time. Week 5 results and new pick sheet are posted. Nobody missed a pick this week. Had one no show that results in a loss for that person.

Chris

Pick sheet and results are posted. We lost several of our players this week due to their 3rd loss. Sorry guys, but that's the name of the game!

Be sure to get your picks in!

Chris

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Some folks almost lost their shirts on that Chicago game last night... great game. Shame Arizona couldn't pull it out.

Pick sheet is posted for week 8 of the contest. Be sure to get your picks in.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

tough week for almost everybody.

Yeah it was. 10 people eliminated and only 10 correct picks total. I had a loss to spare so took a gamble on Houston and it paid off.

Only 21 people left in the contest and only 4 don't have a loss yet. That's less than half of what we started with! Better start sharpening the pencil if you plan to be the last one standing!!!

Chris

Well, we lost 7 more of our team mates this week. We are down to a handfull. The pick sheet is posted and ready.

And just to remind you, everyone recorded a loss in week 3 due to the server problems. Besides that week, you are allowed 2 misses throughout the season and if you fail to enter a pick, it counts as a loss.

If your name is still on the pulldown, you are still in the game! Look at the Player Summary report to see how many losses you have as well as who you have already picked.

Chris

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Dang those Bears! Who knew? Can't wait to see the results of this week. Lost me out of the "got em all right club", but planning to not make any mistakes here on out!

+ Reply to Thread