+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Survivor Contest

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Re: NFL Survivor Contest

I forgot to submit my pick this week. I was in Denton for the game and didn't even think about. Good luck to all the rest of the season.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    Dang those Bears! Who knew? Can't wait to see the results of this week. Lost me out of the "got em all right club", but planning to not make any mistakes here on out!
    We lost 5 more players this week. 4 for picking Atlanta and Beaz for not getting his pick in. I'll post the results tomorrow after the MNF game.

Chris

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

I am so mad - I have not missed a pick all year, but twice I either didn't have to ability or forgot to get my pick in.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Week 9 results are posted and the Week 10 pick sheet is posted and ready.

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Chris,

Quick question, if you miss a pick (for instance I picked the Jags and they lost) can you pick that same team again or is it one time regardless of the result?

Thanks!

One time regardless of result. The Jags would now be off limits and if you picked them again, you would get an automatic loss when I processed the results.

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Just curious, I've got somebody else for this week anyway!

Thanks!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Wow... this contest just got crazy!! I was trying to decide whether to choose Jax, NO, or Atl. IT DIDN'T MATTER!! They ALL lost. Oh well, may the best man win.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

I'm out. Thanks, Michael Vick...

I'm out too, thanks Mike Martz and the zebras!

In the unofficial results, we are down to 4, possibly 5 players depending upon the results of tonights game. If Carolina wins, then Liteman is still in the hunt, otherwise, he is out. We have nobody left with no losses and everybody is 1 loss away from elimination!

GAME ON!

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

GO BUCS!!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Couple of questions: Next week are some Thursday games. If we all make it there, are these games going to be excluded from the contest or are we going to be picking earlier in the week??

Second, who wins if all that still have one loss left all lose in the same week?? Is there a tie-breaker set??

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

You know since this is a "Survivor" contest why don't you make it realistic and bring back a former contestant, like say, me.

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Couple of questions: Next week are some Thursday games. If we all make it there, are these games going to be excluded from the contest or are we going to be picking earlier in the week??

Second, who wins if all that still have one loss left all lose in the same week?? Is there a tie-breaker set??
    We will change the time and day that you have to have your picks in next week. If you know now that you aren't going to be available, then just drop me a PM with who you want your pick next week to be.

As far as tiebreakers, the first tiebreaker is the one with the longest no-loss streak. That would be you and me, but if one of us falls, then we the other has the advantage over the rest. I'm not sure about a second tiebreaker. I'll have to give that some thought. We may have to do survivor playoffs, which would be interesting because you would have to pick an underdog in the first rounds since you couldn't pick that team again in the playoffs. We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    You know since this is a "Survivor" contest why don't you make it realistic and bring back a former contestant, like say, me.
    Good try, DD. But we play be the ORIGINAL rules here. Unlike TV, the game doesn't change .

+ Reply to Thread