+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: NFL Survivor Contest

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Re: NFL Survivor Contest

Go Timmy

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

OK guys, it's been fun, but I'm out. I can't believe that my two losses this year came from Chicago and Indy, but that's the way it goes. Good luck to you two!

PS - Thanks Chris for doing these contests!

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Good game tig. Congrats on making the top three. Tim didn't have quite as good a game this week but he did pull through for me. See you in the bowl contest. And let me add my thanks to Chris for doing this for us. BTW Chris, I heard Oakland is a sure thing next week ;-).
    Last edited by oledawg66; 12-24-2006 at 10:52 PM.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

oledawg, the last pick sheet is posted. It is down to you and me, so pick wisely!

Chris

Enie, minie, minny, mo - Denver, Dallas, or San Diego. BTW, who did you pick last week? That might narrow my choices down .

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

I went TB just like you did. Glad I didn't grab Indy like I was thinking about doing!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    oledawg, the last pick sheet is posted. It is down to you and me, so pick wisely!

Chris

How long ago did Jangle (DocMarvin) get booted?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    How long ago did Jangle (DocMarvin) get booted?
    Too soon... ASS

(that's $10 for you and one week)

Dirty rotten frappin #@!%$#^%$#$#@! Cowgirls. I hope you took that hot tip and took the Raiders.

Nope, Finally took Indy! They didn't screw me this year!!!

Well hell, Congratulations. I debated between the Jets and the Cowboys and figured it really didn't matter. And Terri's Aunt from Detroit is here visiting so I thought it would be fun to pick the Cowboys so we could watch the game. My mistake. Shouldn't have done that with a Detroit jinx in the house . Congratulations. And congratulations to tigtoo for finishing in the top three. Better luck to us next year .

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I also had a blast. I did great the first half, but fell apart in the end. Who would have thunk that Houston would beat both Jacksonville and Indy when I tak those teams. I think I pissed off those Texans by picking against them. I WILL NOT DO THAT NEXT YEAR!!

Thanks Chris for hosting, managing, and pencil-whipping this contest for us.

+ Reply to Thread