+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stephen Davis might sign with Eagles

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Stephen Davis might sign with Eagles

I read where they are looking to sign him. I have read that the Eagles think that they dont have an adequate backup if Westbrook goes down. I guess since Moats is hurt for the second time in two years, they are worried about his durability too. It isnt like Davis is exactly the Cal Ripken of football, he has terrible knees. I dont know what this means for Moats if he is signed. Do the Eagles not believe in his ability? I thought his flurry at the end of the year would have made them believe in him. I dont buy the injury thing because Davis is more injury plagued than Westbrook is. Waht does everybody else think of this interest in Davis?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Stephen Davis might sign with Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    I read where they are looking to sign him. I have read that the Eagles think that they dont have an adequate backup if Westbrook goes down. I guess since Moats is hurt for the second time in two years, they are worried about his durability too. It isnt like Davis is exactly the Cal Ripken of football, he has terrible knees. I dont know what this means for Moats if he is signed. Do the Eagles not believe in his ability? I thought his flurry at the end of the year would have made them believe in him. I dont buy the injury thing because Davis is more injury plagued than Westbrook is. Waht does everybody else think of this interest in Davis?
    Unless they get him cheap, they're paying too much. He's too old and he's too broken down. I guess they want a short-yardage guy. Reid always seems to be trying to get a big back. Eitherway, I'm gonna toast you in our fantasy league.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: Stephen Davis might sign with Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Unless they get him cheap, they're paying too much. He's too old and he's too broken down. I guess they want a short-yardage guy. Reid always seems to be trying to get a big back. Eitherway, I'm gonna toast you in our fantasy league.
    Just a second there professor. They have buckhalter back, he seems to be thier big back. Either way, I am going to put in your mouth come fantasy time.

+ Reply to Thread