+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicholls State Game Plan

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Nicholls State Game Plan

Quote Originally Posted by suckupdog View Post
    There is something called physics which makes what you and others dream up not even possible. Ya'll post some of this stuff like we are the only team that can have technique, other teams can have technique too. If our 49-10 beatdown doesn't not convince ya'll that the 3-4 is wrong for our players then I believe that nothing will. The truth is I believe that ya'll think that the 3-4 sucks for us, but ya'll don't want to admit it because of ya'lls dislike of me. Ya'll just hate it so much when I am right, which leads to ya'lls personal attacks on me.
    Yeah, we're the ones who refuse to admit that we're wrong...that's the ticket.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

There is something called physics which makes what you and others dream up not even possible. Ya'll post some of this stuff like we are the only team that can have technique, other teams can have technique too. If our 49-10 beatdown doesn't not convince ya'll that the 3-4 is wrong for our players then I believe that nothing will. The truth is I believe that ya'll think that the 3-4 sucks for us, but ya'll don't want to admit it because of ya'lls dislike of me. Ya'll just hate it so much when I am right, which leads to ya'lls personal attacks on me.
    I know you are, but what am I?

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

What the heck? We scored 10 points. Our offense got shutdown in the second half. I don't care what D we run, if we don't move the ball and score in the second half we cannot win a game. Get over yourself. No one cares what you think you are right about. I have proven you wrong that the Fresno D was no better than the Boise D last year (still waiting for your response). The Nebraska game is the exact same reason we lost to Boise. We have to move the freaking ball in the second half.

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar

I have asked posters on the board to explain how we can do it with 2 small starting DL, but ya'll just come back with personal attacks. From what I have read I know a lot more about the 3-4 than you do. What makes you think that you know how the 3-4 works?
    This seems to be how some people like to discuss things around here.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by farright30 View Post
    This seems to be how some people like to discuss things around here.
    What you and suck-up don't seem to understand is, it's very difficult to have a logical conversation with people who are not using logical arguments.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Since we are so stacked in the offensive backfield, what are the chances that we could see a little triple option stuff, like the one AF used to almost beat Tennessee yesterday?

Actually, I guess I should be asking what that might look like for us, not the chances of us actually using it. I know better than to ask you guys to get into JBIII's head...

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Anyone catch the fact that Nicholls didn't cross the 50 until the fourth quarter yesterday against NB?

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    Anyone catch the fact that Nicholls didn't cross the 50 until the fourth quarter yesterday against NB?
    How about how they didn't complete a single pass.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    What you and suck-up don't seem to understand is, it's very difficult to have a logical conversation with people who are not using logical arguments.

Johnny Lightning, you have a great ability to ridicule one's argument, yet at the same time, never say why it's worthless.

Johnny Lightning, you have a great ability to ridicule one's argument, yet at the same time, never say why it's worthless.
    I never said it was worthless, I said it wasn't logical. I've pointed out time and time again why it isn't logical, but you and suckup, being illogical, do not understand.

Varsity Bulldog suckupdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesuckupdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesuckupdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesuckupdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesuckupdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesuckupdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

The biggest Q in this is, which our coaches need to ask themselves, and no one will answer it? How can a 3-4 be ran effectively with 2 of the 3 starting DL weighing 250-260? Our LBs are very good, but are they so good to sacrifice our DL, hell no! Nebraska is a good football team, but ya'll are giving the other team way too much credit, the talent difference between both teams is not 49-10. Don't bring up our D during the Crowton era, that argument is useless, Crowton does not believe in playing D and didn't recruit anybody to play it, I thought all of ya'll knew that. Obivously anytime that we play a real team has proven that it is not worth sacrificing our DL to put another of our stud LBs on the field. Brannon Jackson needs to move to DE.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

The biggest Q in this is, which our coaches need to ask themselves, and no one will answer it? How can a 3-4 be ran effectively with 2 of the 3 starting DL weighing 250-260? Our LBs are very good, but are they so good to sacrifice our DL, hell no! Nebraska is a good football team, but ya'll are giving the other team way too much credit, the talent difference between both teams is not 49-10. Don't bring up our D during the Crowton era, that argument is useless, Crowton does not believe in playing D and didn't recruit anybody to play it, I thought all of ya'll knew that. Obivously anytime that we play a real team has proven that it is not worth sacrificing our DL to put another of our stud LBs on the field. Brannon Jackson needs to move to DE.
    Will you please, please keep this talk to your own thread. We don't need it in others.

I never said it was worthless, I said it wasn't logical. I've pointed out time and time again why it isn't logical, but you and suckup, being illogical, do not understand.
    Where did you find those posts of yours because I can't seem to find them. I have only gone through the General and Footbal sections though, so I will keep on looking.

Where did you find those posts of yours because I can't seem to find them. I have only gone through the General and Footbal sections though, so I will keep on looking.
    Read the quoted post...you're illogical, thus, you won't understand logical posts...
    Last edited by johnnylightnin; 09-11-2006 at 03:19 PM.

Read the quoted post...you're illogical, thus, you won't understand logical posts...this is my final responce to you.

Once again, you refuse to answer my question. Johnny, all I ask for is an honest debate. Is that so hard?

+ Reply to Thread