I know every student is busy ...in some way or another....however it would seem like that this spirit group or friends of this spirit group would like to gather together at a sports bar with great food and drink and SUPPORT La Tech's football Head Coach......
it's an hour show 6p to 7p...yea it might be early to start on some suds but I doubt it....

We all talk about getting our football program to a higher level and get people excited about Tech athletics...let's start with showing some support for our head coach....
I'm sure if you check out the D1A coaches shows in other university citys you will find students waiting in line to get in to the sports bar for the show....

Believe me when I say this--I have sat with Coach Bicknell for over 5 years doing this show and watching his expression when he looks at an almost empty resturant with the 6 or 7 diehards that attend every week....

This is a fun opportunity to visit with him on a casual level....yes he is very personable and very friendly and fun to talk to....you don't have to eat or drink anything at Ponchatulas...it's all there for you ...no admission price....
I have tried to get the word to this group last year and tried again this year....

I am not asking for your support for our radio stations or for Ponchatulas I am asking for your support for your and my Head Coach......

Please pass the word to all students....this is not a class....this is a fun event....you don't have to stay the whole hour--it would be great if you did.....get a chance to meet Coach Bicknell and have some suds or whatever...

Thank you for your FUTURE support of the Jack Bicknell show every Monday 6 to 7pm at Ponchatulas Rest on Park Ave in downtown Ruston...
by the way Fox and Company starts broadcasting from 4 to 6 every monday from Ponchatulas....
Thanks
Ed Hebert
ESPN 99.3...Z 107.5....THE PEACH 97.7