+ Reply to Thread

Thread: signing class

Puppy bulldogfan7 is an unknown

signing class

Does anyone know who all we signed last year? i haven't heard alot about the incoming freshmen or transfers.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Re: signing class

I dont know all that we signed but here's some info on a few

Dennis Winn SS Western KY, senior. Finished the 2006 season with a .316 batting average and drove in 38 runs while scoring 33 in 52 games. He was drafted in the 48th round in 2002 by the Philadelphia Phillies and declined a free agent contract from the Los Angeles Dodgers this year. Brother of Bulldog Kevin Winn. Article mentions Tech now has 3 sets of brothers, Winns, Patrick and drew Thomas, and Albie and Ollie Goulder, maybe Ollie Goulder is a freshman?

Courtney Jones DH/1B Grambling St. I have a couple classes with him, huge guy, I thought he was a football player at first. Beat Tech with a grandslam a couple years ago. Big time slugger

Jamey Bradshaw LHP Choudrant- yall know all about him

Drew Bunting INF Panola JC- 2 yrs eligibility, switch hitter 3B/1B

Matthew Combs C Paris JC- 3yrs elgibility "tremendous catch and throw guy"-coach sim

Casey Jones RHP/INF Sibley, LA- Aubunique can tell you all about him

Clint Helms RHP/CF/1B Whitehouse, TX- 6'3" 215, throws low to mid 90s

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Add to the list Patrick Maxwell (formerly of Evangel HS), transferring here from Southern Miss.He is another infielder that will be battling to get in the lineup.I hear there are a ton of freshman and walkons ready for the tryout. Does anyone know when the walkon tryout will be held this month?

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Casey Jones is a right-handed pitcher with fast ball over 90 by radar report.

6-1, around 200, heavier when he is hitting the weights hard!

Played 3rd mostly when not pitching and hit some homers, etc.

He has enrolled at Tech and expects to be healthy and ready for spring ball.

His grandmother is my late father's sister.

He is the first of four brothers to go to college. All of them were capable athletes. Even when bulked up at times over the past two years, he hasn't approached at least one of his brothers in strength and muscularity.

He played football and basketball and was on the track team until he chose to focus on pitching in his junior year. He still holds a state javelin record for 8th or 9th grade!

He grew up southwest of Ringgold and his father not only taught him to play ball but also to hunt and fish with skill. He has some big racks on his dad's livingroom wall. We're hoping to see him play some pro ball someday and maybe move into coaching and teaching or wildlife biology or something else of basic value to society. His calm and focused behavior on the mound impressed the scouts and coaches who watched him the past few years. Don't expect him to back off or let up or quit!

Some pictures of him on national signing day last November are on the photophog or whatever we call it on BBB.

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar

Aub, where can I find this radar report you speak of?

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Just crank up and hit the nearest 4-lane street. At 17 over the speed limit you likely will get one within the first 10 miles!

Or just go to Weather Channel and wait for local on the eights!

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique View Post
    Just crank up and hit the nearest 4-lane street. At 17 over the speed limit you likely will get one within the first 10 miles!

Or just go to Weather Channel and wait for local on the eights!
    I was up in your neck of the woods this past couple days. What is with all the troopers between ft smith and fayetteville this weekend?

+ Reply to Thread