+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I have an idea

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar

Wink I have an idea

Since all the democratic senators and repubicans senators McCain, Warner, and Graham object so greatly to our terrible treatment of the TERRORISTS we have at Guantanamo, and since they are such fine, upstanding individuals, why don't we take the total number of TERRORISTS there and divide by 50. We could then designate an equal number of TERRORISTS to go to each state. I'm sure there are numerous families that would apply to adopt a TERRORIST. They could take the poor mistreated TERRORIST into their homes and feed, cloth him and give him shelter. We could even let the TERRORISTS co-ordinate a national day of TERRORISTS whereby the families that adopted them would supply them with weapons and then on national TERRORIST day, let them strike whatever tartets they wish. I know since they are such sensitive, caring people they would feel so much better about things. We couldn't dare do anything that might hurt their feelings.

Also, they provide us with such entertainment. We've been able to watch them fly planes into buildings. Blow up subways killing thousands of innocent men, women and children. Why they even cut off their captives heads on film or just shoot them. No we must be nice to these people, they mean us no harm, after all. And to think of that mean President Bush and those rascally republicans wanting to try and put this to a stop. Shame on them.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Re: I have an idea

Objecting to the treatment of a terrorist is in no way equal to approving of what a terrorist does. I have not once heard McCain refer to a terrorist as "fine and upstanding". Stop overexaggerating, and stop oversimplifying.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    Objecting to the treatment of a terrorist is in no way equal to approving of what a terrorist does. I have not once heard McCain refer to a terrorist as "fine and upstanding". Stop overexaggerating, and stop oversimplifying.
    He did neither! They take a prisoner...and send him back without his head. We take a prisoner and put a pair of dirty drawers on his head...and the whole World cries for the bastard! Europe has capitulated...let's hope that the liberals and uneducated in the US bow their collective backs and join the conservatives who routinely say: GVDL 'EM!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

This is definitely one place where it is hard for me to have a heart. They are terrorists, who cares? Do what you have to do to extract information out of them to save American lives. They have forfeited their rights when they started plots to try to kill innocent people for no reason. I would never feel pity for these people, nor would I be disgusted by the US torturing them. It is the same way I feel about teh guy in Natchitoches that burned that child to death because he was made at his girlfriend. That sorry bastard deserves the worst kind of death we can think of. I feel the same way about terrorists. Not to mention, many could hold key information and the military needs much leniency to get that out of them.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    This is definitely one place where it is hard for me to have a heart. They are terrorists, who cares? Do what you have to do to extract information out of them to save American lives. They have forfeited their rights when they started plots to try to kill innocent people for no reason. I would never feel pity for these people, nor would I be disgusted by the US torturing them. It is the same way I feel about teh guy in Natchitoches that burned that child to death because he was made at his girlfriend. That sorry bastard deserves the worst kind of death we can think of. I feel the same way about terrorists. Not to mention, many could hold key information and the military needs much leniency to get that out of them.
    Granted I'm not an expert in the Geneva Convention nor our constitution, but they are foreign nationals of a "government" that America does not recognize. Not only that, most are part of an un-uniformed army fighting against us. I don't condone torture, some pain is just fine, but I don't think they are afforded any rights by any agreement.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    Granted I'm not an expert in the Geneva Convention nor our constitution, but they are foreign nationals of a "government" that America does not recognize. Not only that, most are part of an un-uniformed army fighting against us. I don't condone torture, some pain is just fine, but I don't think they are afforded any rights by any agreement.
    Bingo, that wasn't so hard was it. The Geneva Convention addresses treatment of military soldiers in a coventional war. These soldiers serve under generals and carry out their orders. If they are captured, they are held until the war is over and then they are released and they go home. Why is it so hard for you people to realize we are fighting terrorists that aren't an army. Unlike military soldiers these terrorists want to kill innocent civilians, men woman and children. There is no sending them home after a war is over, they will not stop until they have carried out terrorist attacks on our people. They should have no rights under the Geneva Convention but the Supreme Court has decided they do. That's what ultimately has thrown this thing into such a mess. I know this, we haven't been attacked in over 5 years. We have obtained information from terrorists we have captured that has helped stopped attacks on this country. If we lose that ability and are attacked again because we are so worried about the rights of some of the scum that would bring this country down, there's going to be some kind of hell to pay.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ARKDAWG02 View Post
    Bingo, that wasn't so hard was it. The Geneva Convention addresses treatment of military soldiers in a coventional war. These soldiers serve under generals and carry out their orders. If they are captured, they are held until the war is over and then they are released and they go home. Why is it so hard for you people to realize we are fighting terrorists that aren't an army. Unlike military soldiers these terrorists want to kill innocent civilians, men woman and children. There is no sending them home after a war is over, they will not stop until they have carried out terrorist attacks on our people. They should have no rights under the Geneva Convention but the Supreme Court has decided they do. That's what ultimately has thrown this thing into such a mess. I know this, we haven't been attacked in over 5 years. We have obtained information from terrorists we have captured that has helped stopped attacks on this country. If we lose that ability and are attacked again because we are so worried about the rights of some of the scum that would bring this country down, there's going to be some kind of hell to pay.
    AMEN!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARKDAWG02 View Post
    And to add to that, they don't abide by the Geneva conventions, therefore, it doesn't apply to them.

+ Reply to Thread